There's My Fam then there's Me

I just went to a small family reunion, but I stayed away from Nothing!! By that I mean asking my uncle if I could go to his attic and stay up there plus adding if he has a book I can read, and if there's outlet in his attic.

He said, "Okay." I went up to his scary attic that had cobwebs, lots of boxes, and white sheets covering furniture, and it didn't help that me and my brother were watching horror movie trailers on the way.

There was this sheet covering a lamp it looked like a person, and I screamed then I hid behind a box. Then went up to the lamp after a couple of minutes of listening to 1D to keep me calm. Felt stupid after I found out it was a lamp.

Then my phone was dying so I had to look for a stupid outlet to charge my phone. I was so scared I mean I was listening to Daylight, so I can keep calm found an outlet, but it was covered in a spiderweb, yuck. I used my shoes and took uncovered the outlet charged my phone.

After about two hours my cousin comes up and tells me it's time to eat who scares me in the process. I go down careful to not let Nothing see me. Finish my food so fast that I almost choked. My fam asks me some questions, and I'm sure my parents were embarrassed, my mouth was full I was on my phone and my uncle asks me how's school going, I looks up from my phone and say "Huh?"

Pretty much embarrassed myself. My cousins were either talking and laughing, then there was me on my phone reading a stupid fanfic with music plugged in my ears plus I was crying cuz the fanfic was that sad.

I was an emotional wreck, if you look at my family you would see them laughing then when you get to me there's a girl reading with glasses, listening to music and stuffing her face with chocolate.

Then when we're about to leave I found out that Nothing wasn't there at all!!

Basically my Saturday!