Old Flames Don't Light Up Like They Use To...

(First Story so please give that to me, but help me by reading this.)

It's 3 o'clock in the daytime. I'm on myspace. New Friend Request. CLICK. JaaaaayC. I'm going to be honest this kid was cute, but I have no clue who this is. I check out his profile and his pics keep getting better and better! We have a lot of mutual friends so i figure i might as well add him. Who could he be... This name sounds so familiar! It's literally killing me inside not knowing.

*********** 2 years Ago*********************

Oh, excuse my manners, my name is Miracle Ubaja. It's early in the year, February 2008, and i just moved houses. I miss my neighbors so much, especially the Clains. We always used to chill together, my siblings and i anyways. Play kickball and two-hand touch all day! We are growing apart now that we don't live down the street from eachother, but I'll live. They were brothers named Chris and Jaylen. Chris was older than me by three years. Jaylen was probably older than me by 1 and a half years if you do the math. Two years seems too long. Back in the day, I was crazy over Jaylen although he sort of disgusted me at times. He was just amazing somehow. He was nice on occasion, definitely FINE, and hilarious. They also had twin sisters, but they were babies, so we didn't see them much.

************Present Day****************

Nkechi!! Did I get any mail?!? I called to my oldest and only sister.

Yeah, you nerd. Straight As on your report card, again.

           "What a negative nancy. Thanks, though."

BUZZ!BUZZ! My phone goes off. TEXT FROM CALVIN: Hey, it's been a while. What's up?

I Reply: Haha, no it hasn't! I just saw you today! Nothing much, just got my report card, and i heard what happened. Are you okay? 

I'm hungry. What do we have around here. I open the fridge with premonition, and although, i knew there wasn't going to be anything there I wanted, I closed the fridge with disappointment.

BUZZBUZZ! TEXT FROM CALVIN: I'm fine... I had to do it. You don't understand.... Let me guess, you got straight As again huh? Good Job. I'm proud of you, I always am.

I Reply: Thanks, that means a lot to me. You didn't have to do anything. Why are you acting like this all of a sudden! I'm worried about you. Please, tell me. You can trust me for sure.

Calvin was making me angry. I had a little baby crush on him or maybe something more, but who cares. I shouldn't associate with people who do these types of things. Right? I'm literally lying down on my bed waiting for his text. This is taking far to long. I'll just rest me [YAWN] eyes.......

************2 hours later**************

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZ! My phone was going crazy. 5 MESSAGES FROM CALVIN:

Dang, it's 8 o'clock already. MESSAGE1: Yes, I did. You are just about the smartest girl at school, and you don't even understand. It's not that complicated, Miss A. Put it together yourself.         

MESSAGE2: I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that):

MESSAGE 3: Do you understand though. Do you?

MESSAGE4: Please text me back.

MESSAGE5: Hello???

This kid is sorta starting to sound a little desperate for me to text him back. I'm not sure if i should. He was sorta mean. And so what if i was smart, I earned my role. There is no excuse for punching anyone in the face so hard their nose bleeds, and the victim falls to the ground. Luckily, Calvin didn't get suspended because the school administrators don't seem to give a damn. Me and Calvin are like best friends, or we were. It kind of hurts me though. I always had a little baby crush thingy for him, which is awkward considering the kid he punched is my boyfriend. But, i feel remorse for Calvin. Can someone tell me why? I'm not going to reply. No, I should, but I won't. It will leave him feeling like crap. So, I'm good.  BUZZ!BUZZ! TEXT FROM CAMERON: Hey baby. Wassup?