Why are you here?

NSFR *Not Safe For Ramadan*
[Tom Nook]
I slowly walked out of the town hall to see who y/n was talking to. It really is him. The dirty, scamming, sly fox from my past. I waited for y/n to finish talking with him then I walked over.
[Unknown/Redd]
"The name's Redd! See you soon cousin!" I spoke to them as they began to walk away. Then I felt eyes staring at me from who knows where. And there he was. Tom. Nook.
[Tom Nook]
"Nook, old fri-" Redd began. I didn't give him the chance to finish. I grabbed him by the collar and stared questioning him. "Why are you here? Why are you messing with y/n? Are you here to break my heart again?" I screamed. "Nook, listen. You do your business and I'll do mine." He calmly replied.  "This is not where you should do your 'business'. It's hardly a business. It's a scam." I continued to yell at him. I let out a sigh. I dropped him. "Is this a truce?" He smiled weakly at me. "No this is not a truce asshole." I spat back. He looked down. "Listen, Nook. It's been forever since everything happened." He reasoned. "Do you think I care Redd? You broke me, and someone completely innocent's hearts. I'll never forgive that." I pushed my hair back. "Just get the hell off of my island before I have to make you leave." He looked like he wanted to say something. I looked up from the ground, adjusted my collar, and watched as he walked off.
A/N hope you guys like this chapter! Let me know anything you want to see during this!
287 Words.