Movie Time

× Akaashi POV ×
I sat down on the couch, waiting for Kenma to get popcorn. After 2 minutes or so he came in with popcorn in his hands and sat down on the couch with me. Kenma turned on the TV and we started watching. Just 10 minutes into the movie and me and Kenma have made around 23 insults on the plot. A few more minutes and then, Kenma starts clinging onto me.
'Kenma, are you shaking?' I ask him.
'The only thing shaking is your confidence Akaashi. Now s-shut up and just watch...' He answers back.
'Wow. That's rude, but okay.' I give him a hug while we watch and I see him turning a bit red, and I couldn't help but smile.

× Kenma POV ×
Why did he just smile? Am I red again?? Why do I get so flustered whenever I'm with him? I quickly turn away and take a few deep breathes. Then I turn back to watch the movie. I can't help but question why the windows are still in good condition if it's a haunted house, like wouldn't have someone tried to break in?? I look at Akaashi and he seems to be slowly falling asleep.
'If you're tired then we can finish the movie tomorrow...' I tell him, he suddenly lets me go from the hug.
'You noticed?' He said to me with a smile.
'I-I mean... yeah, anyone would've noticed!' He looks at me and hugs me once again.
'When will you ever be the one to hug me? I'm always the one hugging you,' I can tell that my face is turning read.
'In your dreams alright?' I answer back, I wonder when that day is though... Anyways we head to my room and I lay in bed. Akaashi lays there next to me, I'm about to close my eyes when Akaashi wraps me in a cuddle. I felt warm... I left it this way and drifted off into sleep.

Authors Note:
Hey! I'm alive. Anyways the reason I haven't been writing lately is because I haven't had that much inspo. So uhhhh watch me die for another month or so~.
Art Credit for the photo used on the top is shiupiku on Twitter <3
Have a nice day and remember to stay safe~
Author out!