Kuroken's Walk Outside

× Kenma POV ×
'You need to relax Kenma,' Kuroo said looking me in the eye.
'I mean.. I'm trying, but you know it's not that easy...' Kuroo put his hand behind my back.
'I could help you if you told me who this guy is. But if you don't wanna it's okay'
'When did you become so nice,' I said giving Kuroo a somewhat frightened look.
'I'd like to let you know I've always been nice,' Kuroo said looking all smug, then I told him that I liked Akaashi.

'Oh! Akaashi? I knew it was him! I feel so smart now!'
'I told you who it is. Now help me,' I said putting the hood of my hoodie on my head.
'Are you trying to be emo?' Kuroo said trying to look at the game I was playing.
'It's cold alright?' I said as I put my hands in my pockets.
'It's not cold you're just trying to be e-' before he could even finish the sentence I kicked his leg.

'Where's the help you told me you would give?' I said, eyes still fixed to my game.
'Oh, hmm... how 'bout just text him that you wanna go for a walk and tell him then?'
'Sounds cliché,' I tell him looking away from my game for one second then noticing I died.
'It's the best option though isn't it?' Kuroo said as I put away my game.
'I guess it is..' I take out my phone and ask Akaashi if he wants to go for a walk later, and to my surprise I hear someone scream my name beind me. I looked back, and saw Akaashi.
'Ooh~ Bokuto just messaged me he said he wants me to come back asap. See ya~!' Kuroo said to us waving as he went back to my house. That idiot really just did that?!

'Oh. Kenma-san you wanted to go on a walk? Well since I'm here I guess we can do it now,' Akaashi told me.
'A-ah.. yeah,' I said nervously. It was almost sundown. We walked around for a while and stopped at a nearby bridge.
'Ah, look at the sunset..' Akaashi turned to me and gave me a smile.
'Um... do you perhaps like anyone..?' Wait I just asked that???? Woah there me..
'Why do you like me?'
'A-ah no I just thought of it out of no where and just wanted to ask..' I said looking down to my feet.
'Heh... well I like you,' Akaashi said quietly. I looked him in the eye to see if he was maybe joking around.
'Ah, that was so weird of me sorry..' Akaashi said putting his hand behind his head.
'I-It's okay...' I told him. I decided that I need to take my mind off that for a bit and decided to play my game for a bit. As I reached my hand into my pocket trying to get my game. I felt something else. I decided to see what it was and took it out of my pocket.

Oh! This.. I was looking for this. It was a keychain. Of an owl, it reminds me of Akaashi.. while I was lost in thought, a group of kids ran past me. Then I lost grip of the keychain and it fell into the river. I was really thinking about crying over something like that...
'Kenma-san we should go back to your place it's almost 8 pm,' Akaashi said grabbing my hand.
'Y-you go ahead I just remembered I need to get something..' I said giving him a smile.
'Oh.. kay...' Akaashi told me. I took out my phone and went down into the river. Searching for it. Then, my phone ran out of charge. It was dark. I was.. alone.

Author's Note:
um yeah take this