Chap.| 3 1 | Instagram + Real life

Hey-there-deliah- Look at my gorgeous Baby SisterTagged: @mille_Woods

Tagged: @mille_Woods

Mille_Woods- happy to be here D!

Slushy_boi- MILLE

Vivacious-v- MILLE

Mille_Woods- Hello Veronica and Jeremy!!

User1.- I didn't know Deliah had a sister.

User2.- Yep, her name is Amelia, she is about 1 year younger than her.

User3.- You both are so pretty!!

Hey-there-deliah- Thank You @User3.

Mille_Woods- Thank you!!

User4.- I wonder if they act alike?

Vivacious-v- trust me @user4. They do.

Tomholland2013- Cant wait to meet ur sister Deliah!!

Mille_Woods- So ur Tom huh, looks like I will be threatening you.

Hey-there-deliah- pls dont Amelia

Vivacious-v- Please do Amelia

Slushy_boi- Please do Amelia.

Robert_downeyjr- Please Do Amelia

Seb_stan- Please do Amelia.

Anthony_Mackie- Please do Amelia.

Scar-jo- Please do Amelia.

Liz_Olson- Please do Amelia.

Tomholland2013- Ok I feel attacked.
.

"Deliah! Feed meeee!" Ameila groaned dramatically.  She was hungry and is was her big sisters responsibility to feed her.  "One moment nightmare" Deliah responded using her nickname.  "Where do you want to go?"
"How about a pizza place?
After they decide to go to a small pizza place near Deliah's apartment, which she had moved into after realizing she was going to be in America awhile. 
"So have you talked to Mom or dad?"  Amelia asks hesitantly, knowing Deliah's relationship with her parents was not the best.
"No, they kicked me out remember?" She responds tense.
"Yeah, well I am sure they would want to hear from you" Amelia tries, just wanting her family to be whole again.
"It is not my responsibility to reach out to them, they are the ones who said they didn't want me, because of my sexuality.  Why should I have make up for there mistakes?" Deliah is annoyed at this point.  She is still hurt and angry at her parents.
"Yeah, Your right, I am sorry" Amelia ends the conversation not wanting to see her sister sad.  Amelia and Delilah had always had each others backs.  They are.close as two sisters can be.  Amelia was heartbroken at her parents responds to Deliah's sexuality, she could only imagine how hurt Deliah had been.  Amelia could not imagine being kicked put at 17, and living with your best friends.  Deliah went on to put herself through a performing arts college, and had an amazing career.  All without her parents help, but she always had her younger sister through thick and thin.
"I am looking forward to meeting Tom" Amelia says wanting to change the tense subject.
"Dont be to hard on him Millie" Delilah says with a smile.  The sisters where going to be okay.

.................................................................

Sorry I missed last week, please dont burn me.  Time has no meaning atm.  Feel free to message me in you need someone to talk to.
Love Y'all.
-Fandom_Slayer.