Heavens

Quiet. It was always so quiet whenever she visited the surface. Then again, what else was there to expect? War never tore the land apart; the people were joyous and grateful for the lifestyle they had gained over time. Statues coated the lands, their forms that of carved metallic birds known as Loftwings. A way to travel up into the sky and call upon these amazing and giant birds to which the people could fly upon when summoned. Such simple lives were they all leading, but they couldn't ask for more. Neither could she. 

Not everyone lives in a luxurious palace in the Heavens. Not even the peaceful surface dwellers. Certainly not for one woman in particular, but that was how she liked it. Being spoiled with such large trinkets never caught her attention even with gaining the trust and likely appreciation of the lower Goddesses. All saw her as a traveler at times, due to her appearance at first making her seem of that spectrum as far as presenting herself went. Nonetheless was she wrapped in decently fine attire, the same cream-coloured tunic shirt worn, those two golden pinstripes running down either side of the front of the shirt where it unbuttoned. Not much of one for jewelry was she, having not even been seen wearing the nearest inclination of earrings or any bracelet of sorts. When asked why not of wearing anything of the more luscious magnitude that her presence actually meant, her response remained. 

"Shiny trinkets? Why would I draw so much attention to myself with a pair of earrings?" 

Not at all was she a fanatic of drawing attention of any kind to her being. It displeased her in a way. While others were intimidated for reasons they merely said were for finding her beautiful, others said it because she never seemed like the other humans on the surface. Her long, wavy black hair and fairly pale skin, and those piercing violet eyes of hers. The word beautiful put into a sentence with her in it made her feel awkward, her feet instantly carrying her away from the conversation and into the Deep Woods of Faron for self-reflection purposes. 

"They merely spout words, these humans. I am one as well, but still feel . . . Apart from their minds in a way. Why is that. . . ?"