Chapter 5

You were at a restaurant that was a few turns from your café, seated opposite the tall blonde girl, Yoongi beside you unaware of anything but your growing hesitance.

The girl wanted to talk to you for the fifth time this month, so she took you away from your café for what you knew was going to be a 30 minute lecture from her. Although it sometimes ended with a slap on your cheek. Yoongi insisted he came with you, and you were thankful that he did because having him beside you lessened your tension. What you didn't know was that he just came for the drama.

The girl flipped her long blonde ponytail behind her shoulders and raised one penciled eyebrow. "I told you to fire Jackson didn't I? Why haven't you done it yet?"

You gulped.

"As I said many times before," you mumbled, "Jackson will leave himself if he wants to."

"Well he doesn't want to," she glared at you, "and I want him to. So would you fire him already?"

"Why do you want him to stop working at my café?"

"Because he deserves a much more respectable part time job. Besides, I see you have got a new part timer." She eyes Yoongi up and down.

And he unconsciously shifts next to you, but you're too tense too realize.

"I can't fire him," you stated quietly.

"What?" she growled.

"I won't have an even amount of waiters if he leaves."

"I don't care about that! He shouldn't even be working as a waiter at a café. And I don't want your filthy eyes on my boyfriend so I need you to fire him, got it?"

You looked up at her in surprise. "I don't, I don't look at him like –"

"Shut it!" she snapped, then got up from her seat, "I can see right through bitches like you –

Yoongi squinted in annoyance at that –

"– keep in mind what I told you."

The girl took her bag and started walking towards the exit. You quickly got up from your seat as well, panic etched on your face as you followed her. "Wait, are you going to tell him that? Hey!" You stopped her by grabbing her wrist gently, but she snatched it away harshly and the impact caused you to lurch forward slightly.

"Don't touch me you slut!"

Your eyes widened and then closed when you saw her bony hand flying towards you, ready to slap you on the cheek, before feeling nothing but empty air.

You opened your crunched up eyes and saw Yoongi's back in front of you – his hand gripped the girl's wrist tightly and a hint of irritation was etched into his bored features.

"Keep your hands to yourself," he grunted out, "and watch that mouth."

The girl snatched her wrist back and scoffed, "tell Y/N to fire my boyfriend!"

She then turned on her heel and went out of the restaurant.

You covered your red cheeks in embarrassment. "Ahh, sorry you had to see that."

"Stop squeaking," Yoongi rolled his eyes, "come on, we've got work."

He turned around to leave the restaurant but halted when he felt you not doing the same. He turned to look at you, but you still wouldn't move from your spot. You were stuck to the ground, fists balled up and face red in embarrassment. Your body was tense and you didn't look up from the floor, your eyes glassy. No one needed sixth sense to see that the recent events were playing on your mind, with countless unknown emotions were weighing your chest down.