•10•

Y/N POV

"Billie sl-slow down" she just shakes her head and carries on pounding into me, my walls spreading apart as her dick slides in and out of me. She takes her hand off my neck and places both of them on my hips.

She looked up at me and bit her lip seductively. That will make your pussy throb (iykyk). She Nestles her head in the crook of my neck.
"I'm so fucking sorry. You probably still don't forgive me and I know. I was an ass" she whispered in my ear, not loosing contact.

She looks up at me.
"But damn you had a baby and your pussy still tight. Your incredible y/n" she places a soft kiss on my lips before focusing back onto her thrusts. My eyes closed in pleasure. If Billie wasn't holding me up, I would've dropped already. She makes me so weak I can't even open my eyes for a minute straight.

"Bil-im gonna c-cum"
"Cum for me baby" I release my orgasm and Billie carries on thrusting.

"Baby I'm gonna cum"
"Mhh Bil cum in me baby"
"But y/n-"
"Shhh I'm on a pill"

She slams into me one more time before shooting her load inside of me.

--------------------

"Billie wake up" I say softly
"Mhm I'm up" she's really not
"Open your eyes and get up Billie, we have stuff to do"
"I was resting my eyes, wow. What's the time?" She asks, stroking my arm. I look over and the alarm clock. 10:30AM.

"Billie is late o'clock. Come on!" She gets up and rubs her eyes, before turning over and looking at the time. She turns to me giving me the "really bro" look and Huff's. She slides out of bed, putting her sliders on and tying her hair up into a messy bun.

"See! What was all the rush for huh? You're still in bed. Ell's still sleeping!"
I quickly slip on a random pair of sliders from under my bed and also Tie my hair into a ponytail.
"We'll see about that!" I run past her, rushing downstairs. I hear her quickly follow and hear a faint "hey I wasn't ready"

I jump the last couple steps and wait for Billie stumbling down the stairs, hitting the wall a couple times before finally coming down.

She walks towards me and places her hands on my hips, our foreheads touching and our noses rubbing against each other.
"You win" she says before giving me a passionate kiss and I reciprocate.

I pull away and stare into her eyes for a second before boop-ing her nose and walking to the kitchen.

"Pancakes?"
"Yes ma'am!" She says and giggles
"You start, I'll check on Ell" she walks upstairs.

See the thing is, I cannot resist Billie and how cute and adorable she is. It's quiet frankly impossible when she looks like a literal goddess and has the personality of an angel. But let's not forget about that deadly voice, singing and non-singing. I would die for it.

She shortly comes down with Elliot in her arms, rocking her up and down slightly. I can hear the faint snores and Billie looks on her shoulder to see her sleeping again. She lets out a breathy giggle and puts her back in her crib in the living room.

-----------------

We are currently all sitting on the sofa, watching Peppa pig since Elliot is obsessed with Peppa. Ell's on my lap and Billie's arm is around the both of us. I feel a little sleepy so I close my eyes and rest my head on her shoulder.

Next thing you know I wake up under a blanket and in the corner of my eye, I see Billie talking to Elliot

"I really love your mom, did you know that? I did a really stupid thing and I don't know if she loves me. Hahahah" she laughs when Elliot strokes her chin.

"Anyways. Your mom has taken such good care of you since I couldn't. She did a really good job bringing up a little princess like you hm?" She giggles and talks some gibberish to her playfully.

I look away, taken back from Billie's words. I still love her too. I lay back down slowly, snuggling back into the blanket and drifting back of to sleep cause I can smell Billie on the silky blanket, it comforts me. A lot.

A/n: this was more of a fluff than anything to be honest. What are your opinions now? 10 votes 4 comments for next chapter!
•tehe•