•20•

Y/N POV

"Billie come down here!" A few brief seconds later, she comes bouncing down the stairs with Elliot in her arms.

"I'm here baby" she walks up to me and gives me a quick peck on my lips. I take Elle from her arms.
"Imma go change, y'all go out to the pool, I'll be there in a second" she grins and jogs back upstairs.

By this point of age, Elliot can say a few words, casual words.
"Walk" she whines, I giggle at her and put her on the floor and she waddles outside and sits on a car type tricycle that Billie bought her a couple weeks ago, she's kinda obsessed with riding tricycles and bikes.

I take off Billie's oversized shirt, leaving me in my playboy bikini. Seconds pass and Billie comes outside, grinning widely. She's wearing some Burberry swimming trunks and a black sports bra, her sharp, defined abs glistening in the sunlight. She runs a hand through her hair and runs up to Elliot, grabs her from the car and throws her in the air and catches her. Elliot bursts into laughter as Billie continues a couple more times before throwing her carefully on a day bed.

"You wanna go swimming lil mama?" She asks her and she nods excitedly. Elliot is a very skilled little girl, she learned how to swim in a matter of days. Quite impressive if you ask me.

"You coming baby?" She asks me
"Later on maybe" she smiles and nods before holding Elle in her hands.

"Block your little nose for me okay? We're gonna cannonball into the pool!" She chuckles.
"Okay mama!" Elliot says and blocks her nose.

Billie counts down and runs and jumps into the pool with Elliot in her arms. I laugh and join them in the pool shortly.
Billie throws her up and catches her over and over.
"Mama put me dooowwwwn!" Elliot says between laughs and giggles.
"Okay Elle!" She sits her in a huge pool inflatable blohsh.

——————

"Aah mama it's raining!" Elle says, squirming around in Billie's arms. She jumps out from the pool and I do the same before running over to grab our towels and head inside, the rain getting heavier, it might be a thunderstorm.

Elle doesn't care about the rain outside, she just ran to the sofa,wanting to watch some tv. Like mother like daughter. Billie doesn't hesitate to run up and jump on the sofa childishly, putting Netflix on and watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, since Elliot likes that as well for some reason. That's the only anime we've all watched together and it's probably one of the best ones out there.

Elliot cheers on the fighting and I give Billie a disapproving look.
"We do not condone violence Billie"
"That's right baby, and as for you Miss cheeky!" She tickles at Elliot's sides.
"Repeat after me, violence is not the answer, apart from anime" Billie says and Elliot remembers the first few words and then inaudible muttering the rest making us both laugh loudly.

"I love you" I say to them both
"I love you toooo" they both say at the same time. Oh wow cuties.

"Bath momma!"
"You wanna have a bath?"
"MHMMM" She nods eagerly
"I'll take her with me, I'm gonna go take a bath too" she smiles and gets up, Elliot following her with short steps. They hold hands and they walk up to me, Billie giving me a quick peck and walks upstairs with her.

"I'll make lunch!" I yell to them
"YAAAY" I hear Elliot say.

---------------

I've finished making us lunch and I'm walking upstairs to tell Elle and Bil that foods ready.

"Tilt your head up and block your nose lil mama" she says and Elliot complies, Billie cups her hands and pours the water on her head, receiving a giggle from our daughter.

I open the door wider and come inside, seeing Billie have some daughter time with Elliot.

"Hey baby"
"Hello momma!" Elle says
"Hi mamas" Billie says

A/n: Oh my, I saw Trump's nudes and I'm going to Kms. I'm washing me in ma clothes. Imma start quoting vines for my note. 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter
•BLM, ACAB•