Chapter 1

A soft thumping sound could be heard, muffled over the cries from what seemed to be a young child. There were two sets of footsteps that were dragging the small boy along. The long stretch of hallway was accompanied by blinding white lights; They seemed to never end. The walls, the tiled and smooth floor, the ceiling on which those lights hung, they were all a painfully institutional white. 

Tord's cries turned to choked out sobs as he was dragged along the wide hallway. Every so often, there was a door on either side of the seemingly endless room. "S-stop!! Let me g-go! L-Let me fucking go!" The small norsk choked out through his loud sobs. It was as if no one was even hearing him. As if he was invisible and unknown. Nobody listened to him. Nobody ever listened.. 

After what seemed like centuries of being dragged along by doctors in the hallway, he was put into a small room. The room was decently sized. Two beds on either side of the room, no windows, and soft walls and floors. They handed Tord a small white and plain this gown. He was instructed to put in on after the doctors had left the room, locking the door as well from the outside. 

Small sniffles could be heard, coming from one of the four corners within the room. The Norsk almost immediately whipped his head around so he could find the source of the noise. Oddly enough, there was another boy in the room with him. The other boy was from England, where this institution was built. He seemed to be around three inches taller than Tord, as Tord himself was only five feet tall. The brit had fluffy brunette hair, fully black eyes, and more of a tanner skin tone. 

Tord himself had fluffy dirty blondish hair, freckles dusted across his nose and cheeks, heterochromatic eyes, The left one being red and his right one being a dull grey. The boy had more of a greyish and pale looking skin tone as well, as he was almost never in the sun.

Tord almost immediately backed away from the other male. He was paranoid, as always. Due to his past, he thought everyone and everything wanted to hurt him. To take their anger out of him for seemingly no reason. Tord let out a shaky breath as the other male lifted his head to look at the Norsk.

Tom took a moment as hs voids scanned the boy up and down, though you couldn't really tell where he was looking, much less what he was looking at. He wiped his own tears before getting up, trying to slowly approach the other male so he could have a better look at him. The poor brit was shaking. "h-hey-.." Tom muttered suddenly, just trying to get Tord's attention. It worked. Tord's gaze was now locked onto the other boy, making sure to stay cautious of him just in case.

Tord let out yet another shaky breath and managed to somehow back himself even further against the wall. He didn't answer the brit. Not even acknowledging his words. The Norsk just walked over to the bed that was neat and untaken, holding the gown tightly within his arms. Tord let out a shaky sigh before taking off his shirt in one swift motion, only to slow the gown he was given on afterward. In the slight glance that the brit had recieve of the other boy with his shirt off, his voids went a bit wider and turned completely white due to being surprised. Every rib, every ridge of his spine, most of the Norsk's bones could be seen. His waist was as small as it could be, definitely not fitting with his overall body frame. Tom just looked away, trying his best not to make the boy more uncomfortable than he already was.

After the gown was slipped on, it was only moments later that the doctors came in and took him away to another part of the building. Tom visibly flinched when the doctors arrived, causing him to immediately retreat back to his corner where he felt safer. He was scared of the doctors. The number of times they had shoved needles into him with no warning was too high. When the brit would often go into his episodes, that's when it would most commonly happen. Now he was alone again.. All alone in the familiar empty room, being locked away for who knows how long. It was all too familiar.