daddy

Explicit Content.
If you don't wanna hear Mattia call Kairi "daddy" I highly suggest that you don't read this.
KAIRI'S THE TOP.

3rd Person POV

Mattia and Kairi sat in Kairi's room. His led lights were set to purple casting the two boys in a dark light. They were both bored so Mattia started fucking around, trying to annoy Kairi by taking his phone.

K: gimme my phone you asshole.

M: pay more attention to me then. I'm bored.

K: ogey and? What do you want me to do about that.

Kairi started to crawl across the bed, jumping on Mattia and trying to grab his phone. Mattia held it out of his reach and started putting in his password to see what Kairi had been doing.

M: what were you looking at anyw-

Mattia was abruptly cut off as Kairi's hand landed directly on his crotch. He looked down and saw that Kairi had a devilish smirk on, knowing exactly what he had just done to Mattia.

M: fine fine. Here's your phone.

Mattia dropped Kairi's phone on the bed but Kairi kept his hand on Mattia's semi hard erection.

K: nuh uh. You just started something for yourself baby and now you're gonna finish it.

Mattia felt butterflies in his stomach and his pants got tighter at Kairi's words.
He looked oddly terrifying in the purple light; with his eyes full of lust. But Mattia loved it. Kairi started palming him through his sweatpants while slowly leaning in. Mattia let out a soft moan as Kairi's lips were pressed against his in a passionate kiss. Kairi roughly bit down on Mattia's lower lip causing the taller boy to gasp. Kairi took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into Mattia's mouth, roughly swirling their tongues together. Kairi's hands flew to Mattia's shirt taking it off of him before leaning back and taking his own shirt off. Mattia was frantically trying to take off Kairi's pants, eager to please the top. Kairi chuckled at Mattia's neediness before climbing off him so that they could both strip.

When they were both naked, Kairi pushed Mattia back into the bed and got on top of him. Kairi was short but he was stronger than Mattia and he knew it. He attached his lips to Mattia's neck, leaving hickeys and love bites all over his neck and travelling down his chest. Mattia let out a breathy moan and bucked his hips upwards into Kairi. Who laughed again at Mattia's need to be touched.

M: p-please Kairi.

K: hmm? What do you want baby?

M: I-I need you. To touch me. I need you in me.

Kairi chuckled again as Mattia tripped over his words before he reached down and started to slowly jerk Mattia off. The taller boy moaned loudly and threw his head back.

M: faster Kairi. Please.

K: who?

M: d-daddy. Please faster.

Kairi complied and started moving his hand faster, causing Mattia to throw his head back, moaning Kairi's name.
Kairi leaned down and kissed Mattia's lips again before stopping his movements completely. Mattia's head snapped back down at the loss of pleasure and Kairi smirked at him before reaching into his side table and grabbing a bottle of lube. He pushed Mattia's thighs up to his chest and bit his lip as he looked at Mattia. The boy under him was sweating slightly and his olive skin was slightly shiny. Mattia's eyes were full of lust and his cheeks had a blush on them. He looked so needy and desperate, Kairi felt himself twitch at the sight and he quickly lubed up his fingers before sliding one into Mattia's ass. The boy let out a soft moan as Kairi pushed in a second finger slowly scissoring his fingers and stretching Mattia out.

M: deeper. More please daddy.

K: only because you asked so nicely.

Kairi added a third finger causing Mattia to groan in slight pain but mostly pleasure.
Kairi continued to pump in and out of Mattia, curling his fingers to hit Mattia's spot. while the boy under him squirmed and moaned loudly. Kairi leaned down, sucking and biting down on Mattia's chest.

M: please fuck me Kairi.

Kairi gently slapped Mattia's ass, causing Mattia to moan again.

K: who?

M: daddy. Daddy please. Please fuck me.

K: that's better baby.

Kairi removed his fingers from Mattia, wiping them on the bed sheets before putting more lube on his dick and lining up to Mattia's sensitive hole. He pushed all the way in without much warning, causing Mattia to let out a loud moan.

Mattia felt like his insides were on fire as Kairi started moving but the stinging faded with each thrust and eventually, all he felt was the insane pleasure.

M: f-fuck.

Kairi started moving at a slow but consistent pace, his long, deep strokes driving Mattia crazy.

K: fuck Mattia, you're so tight.

Mattia's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he clenched around Kairi's member. Kairi started to speed up slamming in and out of Mattia at an unforgiving pace. Mattia's moans sounded more like screams as Kairi hit his prostate over and over again.

M: f-fuck daddy-yes-f-fuck.

Mattia could barely formulate a sentence as Kairi brought him closer and closer to the edge. Kairi let out his own series of groans as he felt his own climax approaching. He wrapped one hand around Mattia's neck, gently running his thumb over the hickeys that he had left earlier, Mattia clutched the sheets tightly, trying to hold back his moans as Kairi continued to pound into him.

M: I'm c-c-close. So close daddy.

K: cum for me baby.

Kairi continued to pound into Mattia as his climax came. Mattia let out a string of curse words, moaning Kairi's name loudly as his back arched off of the bed. He came onto his own stomach, the pleasure overwhelming his entire body. Kairi felt Mattia clench around his dick as he continued to speed up, chasing his own high. Mattia felt his legs shaking from the intense pleasure as he panted; coming down from his high.

K: fuck baby, you were so good, so fucking tight. Shit. I'm gonna cum.

Kairi thrusted twice more before he released into Mattia. The taller boy moaned again as he felt Kairi fill him up.
Kairi leaned down and caught Mattia's lips in a passionate kiss before he gently pulled out and sat back to look at the boy underneath him. Mattia's legs fell, still shaking slightly. He was sweating more now and his hair was damp and sticking to his forehead slightly. His cheeks were rosy and his lips were red and swollen from Kairi's rough biting and kissing. His kneck and chest were covered in little hickeys and love bites from Kairi and Mattia's stomach was covered in his own cum. Kairi though that Mattia had never looked so beautiful.

He leaned down and kissed Mattia on the lips, gently this time. Before he whispered into Mattia's ear.

K: you look amazing Mattia, all fucked out like this.

Mattia blushed.

Oml. I can't write anymore. I do not like this but I wrote it anyways. And I was told to publish it so I did.

Imma go now.
-Meg.