caught

credit to @zxchsbitch for the idea :)
ehh sorry if it's not very good :/
--------------------

Kairi pushed Mattia backwards into the couch, his hands lifting the taller boy's shirt as they kissed. Mattia moaned softly as Kairi bit down on his lower lip, their tongues battling each other.

Kairi broke away slightly, lifting Mattia's shirt off of his head before moving his lips to Mattias collarbone. Kairi took his time, licking and sucking along Mattia's soft skin. Mattia closed his eyes as Kairi teased him, his hands gripping the material of Kairi's thin t-shirt.

M: Kai, w-we should-

Kairi shushed him, pressing their lips together again as Mattia tried to stop the actions that were occurring on Kairi's living-room couch.

K: No ones here, just us.

Mattia relaxed into the couch, looking up through his lashes as Kairi sat back and took his own shirt off. Mattia let his hands roam Kairi's chest before he felt Kairi's hands on the waistband of his pants.

M: Shouldn't we go to your room or something?

Kairi rolled his eyes while pulling Mattia's pants down.

K: Here's fine.

Mattia smiled, he was slowly becoming turned on by the idea of having sex on his boyfriends living room couch. Something about the wrongness of the situation made it that much hotter for the two boys.

Mattia helped Kairi to take his pants off, discarding his pants as well as his boxers into a pile with their shirts on the floor. Kairi stepped back and also got undressed; within minutes the two boys were naked together on the couch.

Kairi pressed Mattia down until he was lying lengthwise on the couch. He pressed the bottom's legs apart before licking a wet stripe along Mattia's throbbing dick. Mattia sighed in pleasure, closing his eyes as Kairi pressed their lips together once again.

Kairi spit into his hand and used it as lube. He placed one hand beside Mattia's head on the arm rest of the couch, his other hand lay on Mattia's waist as he guided himself into Mattia's tight entrance.

Mattia moaned lowly as Kairi pushed himself in, his hands gripping the fabric of the couch tightly. Kairi leaned his forehead on Mattia's shoulder as he started slowly grinding back and forth into Mattia.

M: f-faster Kai go faster.

Kairi moaned lowly as he increased his pace. Mattia's hands wrapped around the back of Kairi's neck as their lips locked again.

Suddenly the front door in the hallway swung open. Kairi stopped mid thrust and Mattia choked back another moan as Alejandro walked into the house.

Mattia screamed, Kairi groaned in annoyance, and Alejandro shrieked as he walked into the living room to see his two best friends naked on the couch.

A: Oh shit! What the fuck!

Alejandro stared, dumbfounded as his two friends quickly broke apart and stumbled around the room pulling their clothes from the floor. Kairi covered Mattia's body with a pillow while Alejandro blushed and covered his eyes.

A: Really, on the couch?

K: Why're you here?

Kairi was annoyed and pissed off at the other boy who had not only seen Mattia naked but had also ruined Kairi's plans for the day.

A: You two weren't answering you phones so I just came over. Honestly wishing I didn't though.

Kairi muttered under his breath as he pulled his boxers on, quickly throwing Mattia's clothes to him, Mattia pulled them on quickly, his face turning the dark red colour of humiliation.

A: You know what, I think I'm gonna throw up. I'm just gonna go home and uh, you two can uh finish whatever you were doing.

Alejandro started walking away, muttering under his breath.

A: I need to bleach my eyes now.

Kairi threw a pillow from across the room, hitting Alejandro square in the back of the head.

K: I heard that you bitch.

Alejandro just laughed as he sprinted from the room.

A: and you should lock your damn door Kairi!

Kairi ran to the front door, locking it after Alejandro was out. He returned to the living room to find Mattia still half naked, staring in shock at the floor.

M: Holy shit.

Kairi burst out laughing.

K: Probably scarred him for life.

Mattia smiled as he shook his head. He stood up, grabbing the rest of his clothes off the floor and beginning to put them back on.

K: woah woah. Why're you getting dressed?

Mattia gave him a questioning look. A small smirk on Kairi's lips.

K: c'mon.

Kairi grabbed Mattia's hand, pulling him towards the stairs so that they could finish what they started, in Kairi's bedroom.

--------------------

meh.
i keep hearing these weird ass clicking noises in my room but i can't figure out where they're coming from.

i think it's a demon. someone help.