Jealousy

1 million thoughts are going through your head at this point. "How did he get my number, what dies he want, how old is he" you thought to yourself *ding* your phone vibrates "did u take the math book home" he asked "yeah, I needed it for the homework u gave us" you replied "we'll bring it back tomorrow" he said. Without thinking you replied "make me" out of anger he never replied after that. U decide to forget about it and go to sleep. The next day you wake up and get ready for school. U see Kiri over by a angry boy with ash blond hair. You walk over to Kiri and the angry Pomeranian and say hi.
He sees your matching outfits and flips out "are you guys like a thing or something" he says. You look at kiri and laugh "what's so funny" he said. Kiri bursts out laughing "bro she's the friend I was telling you about remember" kiri said. "Hi my name is Y/N" you said "yeah and I'm bakugo" he said.
"And I'm Aziawa" says the voice u heard behind your neck u jumped out of fear but was somehow turned on by his calm soft voice by your ear but it quickly stopped as soon as he said "take your damn seats"
As you go to take your seat u hear his voice call your name " Y/N where's the book" your mind quickly went back to last night and what u said. "In yo bag" you say he follows you to your desk , you reach in your bag and get the book and hands it to him. He bends down and whispers in your ear "Don't ever tell me to make you again or next time I will". U look at him confused and he gives u a smile saying "thanks for the book" as class was about to end u hear Mina asking do u want to sit with them at lunch. You say yeah and follow her to the cafeteria. U grab your lunch and sit down next to bakugo. As u start eating your lunch and having a normal conversation about who would win in a fight goku or one punch. Bakugo said one punch and u said goku. After arguing for about a good 3 minutes lunch ended and it was time for your next class.
*fast forward*
It's barely been a month and we are already required to live in the dorms because of the LOV. You get to school and they announce the school festival. You and bakugo have gotten very close ( friend wise) and would often train together. Sitting in your seat bakugo walks over to you and say do u want to go out and train after school. You say yes and arrange a time and a meeting place. The only person u told were kiri and Mina. School ends and u meet bakugo at the entrance gate and sneak out. U start battling and bakugo is surprisingly holding back because your quirk is 4x stronger than his. After training y'all stopped at an fast food place and ordered some food. Not realizing the time y'all stay out and talk some more. And hour passed and u get a ding on your phone. It's Mina "code blue GET BACK NOW". As u and bakugo rush back back to school u hear someone calling bakugos phone  it's Kiri "what is it shitty hair" he yelled while running full speed. "He's looking for y'all" Kiri whispered. Bakugo looked spooked "who is?!" He asked "ErAsErHeAd" he said while his voice was shaking. Bakugo hands up as yall arrive at the main entrance and to who do you see? Eraserhead himself he doesn't say anything just looks at bakugo in a weird manner. "Well I'll see you later bakugo" you say trying to play it cool.
Bakugo reads the room and ran to his dorm without saying anything. As soon as bakugo left aziawa looked at you and said "I don't think you should be hanging out with him" pissed off u say "and why the hell not" at this point he starts fucking wit you "because his outfit is too black" as u storm off trying to go to your dorm he follows so u decide to respond to his bullshit statement "YOUR WHOLE OUTFIT IS FUCKING BACK...MATTER OF FACT THATS ALL I SEE YOU WEAR" before he could say anything back you slam the door in his face. Today is Saturday and you can't stop thinking out what he said so u call bakugo and ask him do he want to go to the mall he says yeah but asks what for "I'll tell u when I see u" you said. As u walk out your door about to meet bakugo u see Aziawa "I don't like what u said to me last night...apologize" he said. Not giving a fuck you respond "make me" without realizing what u said he quickly shut the door to your dorm room and said when did I tell u about telling me to make u. Before u could respond he pushes you up against the wall and starts kissing your neck u let out a soft moan as he starts kissing you harder on the neck leaving a mark. He starts kissing you on the lips and grabbing you by the waist. As u were about to take off your shirt u hear a ding on your phone. U go to grab it and it's bakugo "where are you" he texted "On my way! U quickly responded pushing Aziawa off of you I got to go. U throw your phone down on the bed without turning it off. U change into a turtle neck sweater to cover up your hickey. U walk out of the bathroom and see Aziawa with your phone in his hand. "Are u seriously leaving me to go hang out with him" he said angrily you snatch your phone out his hand and said "bro's before hoes" before running out the room full speed.