Gone

"It's nun of your concern Dabi now give me my phone" you snapped. After u said that he got up off the bad and pinned you up against the wall leaving you no space to move. "Y/n I'm going to ask u this one more fucking time...why the fuck is your teacher calling u at 1:20 am..and I swear to god if u lie" he said in a threatening tone. U responded "I'm not going to lie I'm just not going to tell you" "y/n I swea-" he said before getting interrupted by the sound of a doorbell.

*DING DONG*

"Move" you ordered before he moved he gave u a kiss on the forehead. U push him to the side and walked downstairs and open the door. It was Kiri and mina , before u could say hi they forced themselves inside. "Y/n what the hell happened and why is your face covered in blood" kiri asked. "He's here" u responded in a voice only loud enough for Kiri and mina to hear you. "Who's here" mina said out of concern but Kiri knew exactly who u was talking about. "Y/n wtf I thought u wasn't going to do that again" he said "I'm not he came here hurt and he fainted and I didn't know what to do and I got scared and panicked" you said mina still confused she says who's here. U look up at her and say "Dabi" she looked shocked "you mean your psycho ex Dabi?" I nodded yes. "Where is he now?" Kiri said u slowly looked up at him with a tear in your eye you said"he's in my room". Without a second to waste he and mina ran upstairs to your room and burst the door open.

Dabi POV

I'm laying on the wondering what's taking y/n so long "I just want her back in my arms i miss her touch. Sometimes I wish things were back the way they were I even took her virginity. She was so pure hearted FUCK WHY DID I CHEAT" I thought to myself. I suddenly heard a the door burst open I already knew who is was. "They were the only people she told about me...Kiri and mina" I thought I sit up to see Kiri with his quirk activated "why the hell are you here dabi" he questioned me with an aggravated face. "The real question is why are you here kirishima u show up to my girlfriends house acting all high and mighty" I said "fuck u and she's not your girlfriend anymore" kirishima said "well is she your" I said to aggregate him.

Y/n POV
You hear a lot of commotion and decide to run upstairs. You see Kiri and Dabi at each others neck "STOP IT" you yell. Dabi looks at you with a smerk on his face and responded "whatever u say princess" while deactivating his quick along with Kiri. U pull Kiri and mina back downstairs halfway down u hear a huge slam in your room. U get downstairs and tell mina and Kiri the situation. "So he's leaving tomorrow" kiri asked  you responded with a slight nod. "Alright then text me if u need anything" mina said before the two of them walk off together. U lock the door behind you and sprint back upstairs once u realized that Dabi has your phone and it's unlocked. U slam the door open to see all of your things on the floor while Dabi is sitting on your bed "Dabi what he he'll" u asked him but he didn't respond u was about to ask him again but he then pulled u close to him trying to catch your balance. U end up falling on top of him , you try to move but he put his ands tightly on your waist. "If you want to keep your teacher safe give me another chance and stop fucking seeing him and Kiri matter of fact any male" he demanded. With fear in your eyes u wanted to stay no and leave but then u thought about mr Aziawa. U thought about how u wouldn't be able to live with yourself if something happened to him because you said no.

A few minutes later you decide that u want to keep him safe so u accept. He let go of your waist so u try to get off but he grabs your wrist and says go clean yourself up princess I'm about to change the sheets then. 3 minutes later I hear the bathroom door shut. U pull back the curtain and see Dabi getting undressed "what are u doing" you ask he looks at u in confusion "I'm about to take a shower" he says. Shocked u said "well wait til I get out"  he laughs "come on princess it's not like I've never seen all of you already" he hops in the shower and he asks "can u wash my back" u know that your in no position to say no "s-sure" he turns around and you start washing his back. U finish washing his back and he turns around leaving y'all face to face he then says "turn around I'll wash yours. U turn around with a tear rollling down your face he starts to wash your back but then stops and put his chin on your shoulder "I missed you so much y/n I loved you so much and u left me because of 1 stupid mistake" he said. U just stood there not saying nothing , u had nothing to say to him. He was your past something that u didn't want to relive. U get out of the shower leaving him in there u put on your clothes. U head downstairs to the guest room but Dabi stops u. "Your sleeping with me Y/n" u wanted to fight back but your quirk is not where near as powerful as his. U say okay and lay down 1 minute later he lays down next to you he was being the big spoon. You try to put distance between the two of you but he pushes u back into him. U soon realize that he's hard and try to not make any moves and bacause your so close his dick is against your ass.

He kisses you on your neck leaving a hickey on your neck. He then turns your a round and kiss you not long after he falls into a deep sleep. So u decide to get up and get your phone and sneak into the bathroom. And is deciding on who to text and tell about the situation.

Sorry for the inconsistent posting but I've been busy so I tried to make this one a little longer