c h a p t e r 18

We talked a lot until we arrived at the restaurant. It was fancy and looked so dope. Daniel opened the door and let me go in first.
D: Hello I have a reservation for Seavey.
Then a woman brought us to our table and we both sat down.
D: Im really nervous for today.
Y/n: Calm down. Why would you be nervous?
D: I just hope I won't mess up again.
I smiled at him.
Y/n: Me too.
Now he smiled.
D: So whatcha eating?
Y/n: I think I'll just go with a pizza.
D: Sounds Great.
Y/n: What about you?
D: I'll go with pasta.
A waiter came then to our table and we ordered. 20 minutes later he came back with our food and we ate it. We laughed a lot because Daniel is one of the funniest people ever. I'm the end he paid. We walked back to his car then and I actually was sad that this evening was over.
D: Sooo...
Y/n: So?
D: It's completely okay if you say no but I would like it if you would come with me to my apartment. I mean like maybe just watch Netflix and stuff because I want to spend more time with you an-
Y/n: DANIEL!
I laughed.
Y/n: Calm down! Yes I would love to go with you.
He smiled like crazy.
D: Okay. Great.
He started driving and until we arrived at his place he didn't stop. We walked into his apartment and it was huge.
D: So Netflix?
Y/n: Jup.
D: The Office?
Y/n: Oh yes I love it.
D: Okay you can go and sit down on my bed I'll grab some snacks and come to you.
I walked to his bedroom and sat down on his bed. It was so comfortable and nice.i got his remote control and searched for the office. A couple seconds later he came back with some snacks and sat down next to me.