c h a p t e r 23

D: No Y/n believe me I didn't mean it.
I stood up, grabbed my phone and walked to the door.
D: No please stay. You can't leave me right now. Not after yesterday.
I stoped and turned around to him.
Y/n: Yesterday was a big mistake.
His eyes did this thing and I could tell this hurt him a lot.
D: Well... If you say so.
I turned back to the door and went out. I walked to my apartment even tho it was a 50 minutes walk but I wasn't in the mood to take an Uber and I needed to clear my mind. Did he really mean it? All I could think of was these sentences: "Even tho you're not good enough. Why did I actually fight for you if I could have other girls? It was all just a wast of time." Was it? Was it really just a wast of time? Thousand questions were in my head. Daniel tried to call me 7 times and texted me thousands of time but I didn't answer one. I finally arrived at my place and went in. I called Sophie and told her everything that has happened. The dates we went to. His advances. The kiss and our fight. I completely broke down. Why did I actually agreed to all of this? I knew from the start that this would be a big mistake but dumb me had to ignore my past and just keep on going like nothing happened.
^1 year later^
I woke up this morning to my phone ringing.
Y/n: Hello?
I said in a sleepy voice.
?: Guess who's going on tour?
Y/n: Wait who's there?
G: Hello? It's me Gracie!
Y/n: Oh hey Gracie.
G: But guess who's on tour.
Y/n: Ugh I don't know? Just tell me.
G: fucking why don't we.
Y/n: That's... great?!
G: Omg yes it is. We have to go to a concert.
Y/n: I don't know maybe you should ask someone else.
G: But Y/n... I want to go there with my best friend.
Sophie's and my way have separated and I got to know Gracie. She didn't know about my past with Daniel and I have never planned on telling her. It's just a thing I don't want to talk about. Also I haven't seen any of them in almost a year. Just sometimes Gracie told me about things they did because she's fan.
G: Come on. They're having a show on my birthday and I wish that you're going there with me. It's gonna be fun.
I sighed.
Y/n: But the show is next Friday then right?
G: Jup.
Y/n: Alright see you then.
G: See ya.
^next Friday^
It was 7:51 pm and my Uber arrived. I got his car and he drove me to the place where the concert was. For the last week I wasn't able to eat or sleep. Everything in my mind was about today. I'm going to see him again. I was so scared. Since our little fight I have never been with a boy again. I pushed every man away from me.
20 minutes later I arrived at the hall and met Gracie there. We both walked in and went to our seats. Second row in the middle. Actually a great seat but not for me. I hoped so much he wouldn't see me because that would make things a lot better but little did I not know. He was going to see me.