Chapter 3

(A/n: After this chapter, author notes will go back to the bottom like in the first book because I take long to update and you guys deserve to get straight into the story. Thank you for reading this far. Also I'm sorry that there isn't much romantic scenes or anything, a lot of these chapters will be about Jungkook's dad and death's of family members. I have a few questions, would you guys like me to add osts to the chapters to create a tone for the chapter? And I'm planning to make a new fanfiction but I'm not sure what ship to use, any suggestions?)

Sowon's POV
"She-she's gone"

I kneel down to my dad and hug him.

"I'm so scared sojung-ah, what am I going to do without her?" My dad mumbles and then looks at me while his lips quivers, "what are we going to do without her?"

" I don't know dad, I just don't know"

Narrator's POV
As Sowon and her father hold each other Jin decides to come in despite Sowon's wish for him to go.

As Jin walks into the hospital he passes by a man in all black and what goes unnoticed is that that man has a knife and wire in hand.

Jin runs up to the desk and asks about a car crash and a women who is in surgery since he did not know Sowon's mother's name.

At first the lady did not understand because currently there was no women in surgery but she remembered one women just got out of one.

"She just got out of surgery, down there to the right" the lady says.

Jin nods and goes there to see Sowon and a man on the floor, as his foot steps come closer Sowon notices his presence.

Sowon's POV
Foot steps approach me, I look up and notice Jin, he stops as he sees that I notice him.

"Let's sit up on the chair" I say to my dad and he nods. I help him up onto the chair and ask, "coffee?"

Coffee is sort of an inside joke between me and my dad, when I was little I always wanted to drink some of my mom's coffee but she always said no. And when she went out and left her coffee my dad would let me take little sips of it because he wanted me and my mom to be happy, at all times. So we need coffee now, to make us happy.

He smiles, "of course".

I get up and walk towards Jin, grabbing the sleeve of his shirt and continue walking towards the hospital cafeteria.

When I get to the coffee maker I let go of his sleeve and start to speak, "I thought I told you to go", as I start to make the coffee.

"I needed to make sure you were okay" Jin replies.

I turn to him, "my well being isn't your concern", I turn back to the coffee and press the button for the coffee to come out. "Seokjin, we're not friends , we're not even real partners, we're temporary partners".

"That doesn't mean I can't care for you Sowon" Jin exclaims.

I exhale while I pour the coffee into two cups, "you didn't seem the care the past few days".

"That's because I didn't know what to say, it was so awkward and I needed to keep my distance " Jin says.

I set down the coffee and turn to him once again, "and you don't think you should keep your distance now?"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry"

I scoff and grab onto the coffee cups , "just go, I'll deal with my family matters myself".

"Okay I'll go but sojung-ah" he says but then pauses and I feel a tug on my sweater, "just don't cry".

Yuju's POV
It's been about 42 minutes since we've gotten on the plane which means that we have about another hour an a half to go because of the weather.