Chapter 4

Jungkook's POV
"IU, I know about you and Namjoon. We should break up"

Her eyes widen and she takes a step back from the car, "how?"

"Before I left to Busan I went to your house and you and Namjoon were arguing" I explain.

"So you know that..um"

"That you have a daughter" I add.

She gulps and walks over to my side, clinging onto my arm, "Jungkook, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen it's just you were so busy and he tried to comfort me and then the alcohol, it just happened. And you know I don't feel okay with aborting a child, to abort a child makes me feel very uncomfortable with myself".

I smile and place my hand on hers to push it off me, "IU honestly I'm not that upset, I mean I was but a child is a life and the baby is yours and Namjoon's responsibility. I'm sorry but with the divorce scandal, the cheating, and my feelings about you cheating I just don't think we can be together anymore".

IU exhales , "please can we just try again? You know press the restart button".

"IU, please don't. We can't, I can't. I'm sorry IU but I can't be with someone who cheated on me, I'm sorry but alcohol isn't an excuse and it doesn't 'just happen'. IU I can't do this" I explain.

I see her eyes go soft and she plays with her feelings while she looks at the floor, but then she looks back up, "Jungkook I really love you and I really was planning to tell you somehow. I just want you to know I'm genuinely sorry. If you want to break up, I'll cooperate".

I nod and then it stays silent.

"I'll just go then" IU mentions and unlocks the car doors.

"Wait" I say, she looks at me, "promise me one thing". She nods and I respond back, "let Namjoon see his daughter".

She immediately looks down and doesn't reply back.

I guess I'm done here, "take care", I then walk off to find the van, Yuju's father's secretary uses a van because he thinks limos are unnecessary.

I walk into the next lot and see lee jong suk(Yuju's father's secretary, if you guys don't remember)placing Yuju's suitcase in the van.

I quickly run up to the van.

"Jungkook I thought you were leaving with IU" Yuju says as she sees me approach.

"We broke up" I reply.

She walks up to me and puts her hand on my right elbow, "are you okay?"

"I'm okay"

If I'm honest I don't know how I feel, it hurts to know the person I've been in love with cheated on me.

But what would've happened if we hadn't gotten married? Would IU have cheated? Would I be confused?

"Ms. Choi, Mr. Kim and Ms. Jung, oh I see you're here now Mr.Jeon. We're all set after I put in Jungkook's suit case" Secretary Lee announces.

I smile and hand him my suitcase.