Bait

Kai was pulling on the chains holding him down as snakes surrounded him drawing face paint on him. He was biting anything that came close to his mouth and succeeded in biting a few arms. He was in a pyramid and on a platform in a circle. His on his right side was a shrine made of black obsidian with markings carved in it. He was forced on his knees as the chains painfully stretched his arms giving no movement. Snakes were all around him eagerly waiting for Scorch to return with the last piece of the puzzle.

"You're not getting away with this!" Kai screams at them. They laugh at him. Then a few minutes later Kai hears struggles and cheering meaning one thing.

Snakes brought Cole in through the chamber door as he struggles. When he locked eyes with Kai he smiles wide while Kai's pale filled with dread. "Prepare him for the ritual it starts once the sun is fully in the circle," Scorch commands as the snakes like fifteen snakes held Cole down enough to put him in the same position as Kai their backs to each other.

"Are you okay?" Cole asks Kai as the snakes started drawing snakes wrapping around their arms. "I've been locked with Borg saying long words while taking my anger out on the security systems I've been testing. And I got captured by snakes wanting to use us as batteries. How do you think I'm doing!" Kai said sarcastically. "I got locked with Skylor at Chen's island and broke some of the machines. Don't worry this is all part of the plan," Cole said confidently.

Kai sighed and shook his head why he loved this idiot is the world's greatest mystery. Once they were done with that the sun was already halfway in the circle. "Please tell me the plan is ready?" Kai asks. Cole was going to reply when Nya, Jay, Zane, and Lloyd we're dragged in with chains and shoved in cages that already had a body in them.

"Umm we need a plan B," Cole said and Kai would have glared at him if he could. "Don't tell me you used yourself as bait to find me," Kai said. "Okay I won't," Cole replies innocently and Kai sighs. "Where's Wu?" Kai asks. "Ummm the snakes kinda broke his leg so he's out," Cole said. "Jay did it didn't he?" Kai asks and he felt Cole nodding his head.

The snakes circled around them and began chanting as the sun fully came in the circle. Lava pooled into the cracks and the circle surrounding the two as the chanting got louder and they struggled in the chains. "Guys help!" Kai yells. "Trying!" Nya yells back. Scorch slithers up to the shrine and held his staff above a hole in it.

"By ancient prophet we have found the ones of told. Release the beast and give us the power of old!" Scorch said before plunging his staff into the hole. The paint on Kai and Cole's arms and faces started glowing along with the statue of the snake above the shrine. The stone melted away as Kai and Cole wreath in pain but don't dare cry out. The snakes stone skin falls and in its place was a snake similar to the great devour only a lot more menacing like lava itself.

It circles around Kai and Cole who didn't dare breath as it circled them. Before either one could blink it bit them. Cole cried in pain as rock started forming on his skin where the bite was made Kai too but his glowed red at the cracks. They heard the others crying out for them but there was nothing they could do.

"I love you," Kai whispers. "I love you too," Cole whispers back just before the rock reached them completely. Everything was silent as they stared at the two rock ninja. Nya bangs on the cage.

"MONSTER!" She screams.

She was ignored as the snake turns to Scorch. "I am pleased. What is your bidding?" it hisses. Scorch smiles than turns to the ninja in the cages. "Destroy them," he orders.

I know it's short I've been having writers block with this story