II. My First Walk

When she gets out of the taxi, she was amazed by the uniqueness of the university’s construction of buildings and for a second she stares on it.

“It’s like a palace” she said to herself with a low tone of voice

She began to walk while looking from the beautiful sceneries from left to right, and  for not paying her full attention to her way, she suddenly tripped on the steps  and all the things she was holding was scattered all over the way.

“ How may I help you miss?” A guy offered her a help

“ I can do it” she replied and she gets her things and stand then continued her walk going to her classroom.

As she walks on the corridor going to her room, she felt that someone was on her back and following her, she took a sight but no one was there. She entered the room but no one was there.

“Do I’m too early?” she murmured            

“No, you’re not alone” a boy’s voice was aired

“Ah!”  Her one eyebrow rose                       

Renesmee had chosen to sit in front rather than to be on the back and be beside with the man himself. For a few minutes the student’s number started to increase.

“Hey! Are you a new student?” a boy student named Karl asked her

“ye…yeah” she answered

And their professor entered the room.

“So, welcome each and every one of you! I’m Mr. Wilson and I’ll be your first subj. teacher” Mr. Wilson’s introduction to the students

The silence on the four sides of the room was diminished when one student threw a non sense question for that everyone laughs except for Renesmee.

“Are you like that serious?” her seatmate Jessica asked

“Nope, I just can’t be that happy” she answered then she smiled at Jessica

Their professor asked them to introduce their selves one by one.

“So let us start with… Ms. Hussain” Mr. Wilson said

“meeee??” Renesmee’s reaction was as colorless as transparent

“ yes,you are, please come forward”

And she walks demurely going infront.

“ahmm..ahmm.. Where do I start?” her question

“It’s up to you” her professor answered

“So, I’m Renesmee Hussain and I’m 17 years old and I’m totally not a Happy person and that’s all” she said while narrating it, her hand were moving.

“Oh, that great next”

 The introduction of everyone had started and ended with Mr. Lewis.

"I'm James Lewis, !8 years old and I love red things" James' introduction about him

"interesting ah, red..." His profesor said

*the bell rang*

“So, I think it’s already time, goodbye to everyone” the professor said as he leave the room

Renesmee went to the canteen with some of her classmate to take their recess. She was welcomed by her classmates very well for that she was able to be comfortable and able to adopt the environment she was in.

“Let’s go here!” Karl shouted to them

“I’ll gonna take my line first” Renesmee said

She lined on the food station to grab some meals and she just ordered some regular meals that were only enough for her. Her friends called her to sit on their table and spend her break with them.

“How was it Renesmee?” Jessica asked her

“The what? “ She replied

“Your first day here”                      

“Incredible” and her one eyebrows rose                      

She and her friend got a random of topics to talk about and Renesmee was able to share her family story that made everyone on the table to feel sorry about it. She kept her self not to drop even a single tear and she had done it, she was that strong now than before when she is sharing her story to others.

“The world was too cruel for you” Jasper murmured

“I know, it was worst than cruel “she said and her face turn into pale

“I think it is already time to go for our 2nd subject guys” Jasper said

They all stood up of the table after cleaning and directly went to their second subject. Renesmee change direction going to the room so he walked alone again through the corridor and again she felt something strange at her back.

“Is someone here?” she said in a high pitch of voice       

And she took a sight

“So strange” she murmured

After her second subject she decided to take a walk on the school’s garden to find some source of good vibes. She sat on a bench with a bunch of flowers around it, she closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh air around the garden but she opened it after a second when she felt that someone was starring on her but as she opened it, there was no one again. 

He left the garden and went to the school grounds to meet her friends before she go home. The things happened today was a bit strange for her for she kept on remembering who’s the person behind those actions.