five

"Hye-"

"Shut it." I hissed, typing away on my computer. "I'm not talking to you." Yoongi looked down at Bea in his arms.

"Hey Bea baby." Yoongi let Bea hold his fingers, and I quickly adverted my vision back to my computer. "Can you tell your mommy that I'm very sorry for what I said. My anger got the best of me and I regret ever saying those horrible words to her. Also tell her that I'd love to apologize to her face to face. Also say that I hope her work goes well and I appreciate her for giving me a home." I glared at him, but Yoongi was focused on not looking at me. Bea crawled out of Yoongi's lap and finally made it to me.

"Mommy." She hit my knee until I smiled at her. "Daddy loves you." My eyebrow twitched as I slowly looked up at Yoongi, his face burning red.

"I did not say that-"

"Shut it." My heart throbbed, distracting my pain by concluding my paper for my manager. I'm an interior designer, and I needed to write my overview of my latest work. Yoongi turned into a cat, sitting there as Bea let out a giggle.

"Kitty!" Bea scooped Yoongi into her arms, rubbing her chin on his head. "Pretty kitty." I sighed and kept my eyes on the screen, all of us sitting on the floor. Just as I typed the final word, Yoongj rubbed his head against my knee.

"What are you doing?" I hit the send button to my boss, closing my computer and setting it aside, turning my attention to my child and cat. Yoongi meowed loudly and crawled into my lap, nudging my hand. "I hate you." I grumbled as he forced my hand on his head, and I finally let it, running my hand down his back. I petted him for a good hour, Bea joining in once she got bored.

-:-:-:-

"What is this?" I frowned, using my fork to pick through the mess Yoongi had made.

"Fish, milk, chicken, bananas, asparagus, and carrots." Yoongi smiled proudly, using a ladle to scoop up the mess of a soup to eat it. "Hope you like it."

"Yoongi." I crossed my arm, Bea hitting a banana peel against the table.

"Yes?"

"What the fuck?"

"It's my favorite foods!" Yoongi's voice held a bit of a whine, his lips forming a bit of a pout. "Do you not like it?"

"Yoongi," I sighed, pushing my bowl away. "Chicken and milk don't go together unless you make a full soup and fruits and vegetables are never together either. And there's so much more wrong with this as well."

"Well I like it." Yoongi managed to shove the whole ladle in his mouth, chewing with a satisfied look on his face.

"We're going to McDonalds."

-:-:-:-:-

"What's a McFlurry?" Yoongi leaned towards my seat, his seatbelt straining against him. "Chicken nuggets? What are salads? Is Barbecue sauce made of fish?" I pinched the bridge of my nose as we waited in line, the menu right beside us in the drive-thru.

"Ice cream, former chicken, lettuce and toppings, and no, what?" I answered his questions, Bea scribbling in her notebook I'd given her. "I'll get you a fish sandwich and then a chicken sandwich. And some fries and chicken nuggets I guess."

"What is Bea getting?" Yoongi asked, his tail flicking from behind him. I pushed it down and narrowed my eyes.

"A chicken nugget Happy Meal."

"I want that."

"It's for kids-"

"I," Yoongi leaned forward, our noses almost touching. "Want it."

"I will pull a whisker from your weirdly soft face." I threatened softly so Bea couldn't here. Yoongi sat back and flared his nose.

"Evil."

-:-:-:-

"I'm hungry." Yoongi stared at me as I ate my hamburger from McDonalds.

"I told you the Happy Meal was for kids."

"It was good." Yoongi was quiet for a bit, Jin and Jimin making eye contact and smiled. He snatched the burger from my hand and shoved the last of it in his mouth. I opened my mouth in shock as Yoongi shamelessly chewed it, finishing my meal.

"Yoongi I swear you're not going to survive the week." I pointed my dry at him. And that little shit took a bite out of it from my fingers! "That's it!" Jimin had to hold me back from strangling Yoongi, Bea just giggling and laughing.

"Mommy and Daddy are fighting!"

Everyone froze.

"He's not daddy." I turned Bea so she would look me in the eyes. "No daddy."

"Kitty! Kitty!" Bea chanted instead, Yoongi smiling lovingly while Jimin laughed.

"She's adorable!" Jimin cooed, waving at Bea. "I want one." Jimin held Jin's arm and gave him puppy dog eyes. "Can we get a baby?"

I'll give you a baby as long as you help-

"No." Jin shook his head, sighing. "We wouldn't survive a week." Jin made eye contact with me. "I don't know how you do it. And you're alone." I threw a fry at him. "I didn't mean it as an insult!"

"I can help you Hyejin!"Jimin held my hand, his foot tapping the ground quickly. "I can buy things and do chores and I can rock Bea to sleep and I can be her dad." Yoongi hissed softly, only I hearing him.

"It's alright Jimin." I reassured and patted his hand. "I've been handling this single mom thing pretty well. But you are always welcome to come over." Yoongi slung his arm on the back of my chair, sighing softly.

Is he getting territorial?

3rd Person's Point Of View

"Jin!" Jimin ran over to his owner. "Hyejin and Yoongi aren't arguing! And they're touching!" That surely caught Jin's attention, Jimin leading him to the family room. There sat Yoongi and Hyejin, Yoongi's arm around her and her head on his shoulder.

"That's a sight to see." Jin chuckled, noticing Bea yawning as she laid on her back. "Wanna go to Mommy and Daddy?" Bea nodded sleepily and allowed her uncle to pick her up, setting her in between Yoongi and Hyejin, making sure Yoongi's arm was supporting her. "They'd make a cute couple."

"A couple of friends."