six

Yoongi's Point Of View

"Namjoon, now is not the time!"

"I want to see my daughter. I have a right to see my daughter."

"She's sleeping."

"Well I can wake her up."

I opened my eyes, scooping Bea in my arms, holding her tightly. I don't like this Namjoon guy. I don't want him touching my baby.

"Y-Yoongi." Hyejin stopped in the doorway, eyes wide once she saw me and Bea. Namjoon shoved past Hyejin, pushing her into the door and his eyes were ablaze.

"Give me my child."

"You reek of alcohol." I hissed, holding Bea tighter. "You're not touching her."

"Give her to me!" Namjoon screamed, shaking as he did so. I glared and moved Bea even further away from him.

"Namjoon please." Hyejin steppes in front of Namjoon, looking so small next to him. "Please calm down. You can-"

"Move!" He shoved her aside, her head smacking into the wall.

"Stop touching my girl!" I shouted, standing up from the bed, Namjoon on the other side. My words made him freeze, slowly turning to Hyejin.

"Oh so you're dating this freak?!" He raised his hand,  but never swung. "I forbid you from dating him!"

"You don't own me!" Hyejin screamed, tears streaming from her face. "You're nothing in my life! Get out!" Namjoon gritted his teeth and grabbed her by her neck.

"I am your baby daddy," He growled, the anger inside me boiling. "I am everything." Hyejin smacked him, his hand releasing her neck, Bea fully awake now and aware of the situation.

Namjoon swung back.

He Bea watched her mom be knocked unconscious by her own father.

"Mommy!" Bea cried, my hand coming up to cup the back of her head. "Mommy wake up!"

"Get out!" I yelled at Namjoon, forcing myself to stare at him, not Hyejin. "I'll have you arrested for what you've done! Get out of my house!" Namjoon sneered and turned on his heel, leaving.

I grabbed my phone and ended the recording, putting Jin on the line. "Jin," I spoke, pulling Hyejin into my arms. "Namjoon just attacked Hyejin."

"Is she okay?" Jin's breathing became uneven, Jimin's words muffled in the background, but it was definitely him.

"She's breathing, knocked out, probably bruises." I picked up Hyejin and laid her in her bed, Bea crying on the floor. A soft cry, one that signifies she knew she couldn't be too loud, but still got her emotions out.

"Do I call the ambulance?" Jin's voice and the car echoed through my ears as I rushed Hyejin's hair from her eyes.

"No, schedule a court hearing." I picked up Bea, her immediately burying her face in my shoulder. "I managed to record Namjoon and his threats. We'll get a restraining order against him or something."

"I'm almost there Yoongi, can you-"

"I'm comforting Bea and I'm getting a wash cloth for Hyejin. I've got it Jin." I ran the cloth under cold water, bouncing Bea softly. "Just worry about getting here."

"Thank you Yoongi." Jin was serious, speaking gently, emotion dripping from his words.

"Don't thank me." I frowned and hung up.

I walked over to Hyejin, placing the cloth on her head. Bear climbed form my arms and laid beside he mom, snuggling close. "You're okay Hyejin." I touched her cheek, smiling sadly. "You're safe."

/:/:/:/:/

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hyejin nodded, kissing Bea's head. "Namjoon hits like a girl." I poked her bruise lightly, receiving a firm smack.

"You winced." Jin pointed out, still holding the pills. "Stop being dumb and take the pills."

"It'll help." I nodded, holding Bea's hand, shaking it lightly to make her smile.

"Please Bea." Jimin wiped away his tears, his emotions taking over. "I hate seeing you in pain."

"Do it before I shove them down your throat." Jin grabbed her hand, slapping the pills in her palm. "Now."

"I hate you Jin." She swallowed them, Jin wrapping his arm around Jimin, comforting his dog.

"Mommy?" Bea looked up at Hyejin, Hyejin's whole face softening immediately. "Why did Daddy hit you? Is Daddy a bad guy?" Hyejin pulled Bea into her arms, leaning her head on her daughter's.

"Daddy was mad at Mommy." Hyejin explained calmly, surprising me honestly. "Daddy is a bad guy, he wants to hurt us. That's why Mommy wouldn't let Daddy hold you." Bea and everyone else was silent, not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry Mommy."

"Why are you sorry Bea?" Hyejin frowned, looking forward, no point in looking down to just see hair.

"I thought you were the bad guy."

"It's okay Bea, everything is okay." Hyejin took a shaky breath nodding for us and herself. I scooted over and wrapped my arm around Hyejin.

"Will you be my Daddy?" Bea tugged on my shirt, my eyes widening. I looked over to Hyejin, but back to Bea once she burst into tears. "Please? You're nice! You won't hurt me!"

"I would never hurt you." I let her hold my hand again, smiling softly. "Ask your Mommy about me."

"Mommy, can he be my Daddy?"

"No, we aren't married my Dear." Hyejin wiped away Bea's tears. "You'll have a daddy, some day."

I wish it was today.

I wish I could be who you need.