3. Field Trip (Both Teachers and Students)

(My last school field trip was like 3 or 4 years ago, so maybe some destinations or descriptions won't be as accurate as a normal school field trip. Every .5 scenario will have the same destinations of the scenario mentioned before it, but with paranormal activity going on or horror movies raised up to my mind.)

Scenario #1:

Welcome! Ready for the field trip? We hope you are!! The destination: Camping Cabins in the Forest

UN had announced a field trip to a forest, for camping, for a weekend. The day has finally come. A bus arrived to the front of the highschool. You and (your crush or your other character. If not, Iran or Kazakhstan) sat beside each other. You?

Scenario #1.5:
(Same destination)

After the bus arrived to the deep zones of a big forest, with many cabins. In each one, only 4 people fit in them. You and (your crush or your other character. If not, Iran or Kazakhstan) got out of the bus, along with the students, the teachers and UN, the principal. Kazakhstan has a bad vibe of this field trip, but not many listen to him. In your cabin, you find a weird dark mirror in the drawer. You?

-You chose which countries are your 3 roommates-

Scenario #2:

Spain, the chemistry teacher, convinced UN, the principal, to make a field trip to a very important governamental laboratory. A bus arrived to the front of the highschool. You and (your crush or your other character. If not, Iran or Kazakhstan) sat beside each other. You?

Scenario #2.5

Upon arriving to the laboratory establishment, you see a quick shadow running in a corner of the hallways. You ask others if they saw what you saw, but they replied that maybe you're very nervous to be in such an important place. You try to brush the confusion away, yet you're curious about what it was. You?

Scenario #3:

Create your own-