Chapter 1

(Okay so Barchie is a thing)
Okay so in this story Barchie is a thing and Veronica grew up in riverdale and her best friends are Jughead, Toni, Cheryl, Fangs and Kevin! This is a really boring start but I just wanted to tell you what's going on in the story.
Archie's POV
I walked down the school hallway with the best girlfriend I could ever have! I put my arm around the peppy blonde girl who had a wide smile on her face.
"How did I get so lucky to have you" I smiled.
"I don't know I guess I just showed up in riverdale and became yours" she giggled. We walked into the student lounge to se my next door neighbor Veronica and her friend group. Veronica and I were childhood besties since our bedroom windows were facing eachother but ever since Betty came we grew apart and went out separate ways, and the same thing with Jug we were best bros but the same thing happened.
"Hey raven haired siblings! Give it back!" Kevin yelled. (Yes I made Jughead and Veronica step brother and sister)
"Jug catch" Veronica yelled. They always teased their friends with there brother and sister techniques that they planned the night before.
"Ron from behind!" Jughead yelled.
"Come on guys just give it back!" Kevin yelled.
"From the kindness of my heart I'll give it back Kev sorry" Veronica said hugging Kevin.
"Can I sit?" Betty Asked.
"Sure B" V said.
"Classic B and V"I said putting my arm around Betty.

Veronica's POV
"Sure B" I said.
"Classic B and V" Archie said.
I gave them a weird look I was never told that Barchie was a thing yet.
"B you never told me!" I said getting excited.
"Told you what?" She was confused.
"About Barchie!"
"I was gonna tell you-
"When did you guys happen?" I asked.
"A month ago" Kevin said.
B never told me but she told everyone else I kinda feel betrayed.
"That's kinda harsh Betty" Jughead said being protective.
"I was going to tell her but-
"But what Betty you don't tell you best friend that's been there for you since the beginning of time and helped you through everything and forgave you after you befriended her twice!" Jughead yelled.
I was in tears at this point.
"I-i have to go" I ran out of the student lounge and into the girls bathroom I looked into the mirror and ripped the pearl necklace off my neck which made the beads fall to the ground. I felt betrayed not just by Betty by all of my friends including Jughead my brother I felt like I was that one person everyone hated that no one could trust.

Time skip to lunch
I was a bit upset about what happened and my break down in the bathroom didn't help either. I looked over to my friend group which was laughing with Betty and Archie I decided to sit by myself I didn't want to interrupt. I sat there not eating any of my food I wasn't even hungry I stared down at my food thinking atleast I have myself with me. "Omg Veronica there you are!" Kevin yelled.
I looked up from my food to see my whole friend group standing in front of me.
"Yep here I am" I said nervously.
"I got worried about you hun" Toni said giving me a hug.
"Why are you guys over hear not with Betty over there?" I asked.
"All Betty is talking about is holding hands with Arch and living a happily ever after with him it's super annoying" Jughead said climbing over the table.
"To make up for it I did some discussing with mum and dad over the phone and arranged something tonight" Jughead said he was the best brother ever!
"What?" I asked in confusion.
"Okay so all of us are going to binge watch........
"STRANGER THINGS!!!" they all yelled.
"Omg Jughead thankyou so much!" I yelled.
This is going to be the best but the amount of times I've seen stranger things I still can't get enough of it!
Time skip to after schoooool! (I'm so weird sorry😂)
Okay so we got home and went into my room and got everything set up it was so comfy.
"Omg I'm gonna cry!" I yelled as tears were coming down my face.
"The last episode of season 3 always gets me" Kevin and I said.
"Thankyou guys so much for coming over to do this it's really nice of you guys" I said.
"Honey we'll do anything for you!" Cheryl exclaimed and brought all of us into a group hug. We all laughed for for 2 minutes straight after that everyone left and I was alone in my room, cause Jughead went to pops to eat some food. I heard a knock I opened my door no one was there
"Where is that coming from" I asked myself. I looked out my window how did I hear Archie knocking on his window? How? I opened my window to talk to him.

Archie's POV
Betty had just left my house so she could go to the pembrooke other wise Alice would yell at her for being late. I felt lonely so I knocked on my window hoping Veronica would hear surprisingly she did she opened her window and I opened mine.
"Hey Arch!" She said.
"Hey Veronica" I said chuckling.
"Listen Veronica I'm sorry Betty didn't tell about Her and I I thought she did otherwise I would have told you"I said looking into her eyes.
"It's ok Arch I forgive Betty I'm okay seriously I'm fine" she said with a smile on her face.
"Ok" I chuckled.
"Hey Veronica!" Fred yelled.
"Hey Fred! Long time no see!" She giggled.
"How are you?" My dad asked.
"Good How about you" she asked.
"Amazing I haven't seen you in forever!" They just stood there having a conversation in front of me, wow just wow!
" hahaha Dad don't you have some business to do?" I asked.
"Oh yes with the coopers I'll be back later Arch!" My dad said walking out of my room.
"Hahah your dad is a legend" Veronica laughed.
"I know"
Later that night
Veronica and I talked for about 2 hours it was nice having a laugh with her again like the good old days.
I layed down in my bed and I got a text.
Message from Ronnie
V- Hey Archiekins you awake?
Haha she used my old nickname she made when we were kids.
A-I'm awake!
V-haha I can't sleep🤭
A-neither😔
A-come to your window🚶🏻‍♀️
V-no! I'm not wearing a shirt or pants!(she meant like she's wearing a bra and underwear)
A-so just come!
V-no Arch!
A-yes Arch don't be afraid nothing new
V-nothing new?
A-yeah nothing new I've seen you soooo many times like that your bedroom window is across from mine you forget to shut your curtains.
V-pervert!
A-go! I'm waiting!
V-fine I'm coming!
I waited at the window with only my shorts on like come on it's night time I thought I would be asleep!
I saw her approach the window.
V-hey
She waved at me.
A-Hey
I waved back.
V-why did you want me to come to my window?
We're text talking!
A-I don't know
She didn't answer back she just stood there looking into my eyes.
V-pervert!
A-sorry! It's hard not to look down!
V-night Arch😂💝
A-night Ronnie🤭💝😂
I walked down over to my bed and layed there I just thought of Betty and how good she was to me and how much I loved her I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked to my side I was shocked I saw Veronica laying next to me in bed!
"Veronica!"
"Archie you cheated on me!" Betty yelled.
"What is going on!"
"How dare you Archie" Jughead yelled shaking his head.
I woke up it was still dark
"AHHH!" I yelled I don't think my dad was home yet. I must've had a nightmare holy shit that scared me.
Message from Ronnie now
V-archie are you okay!
V-archie?
V-ARCHIE!
V-archie archie archieeeee
A-I'm fine Ronnie sorry if I woke you up I had nightmare.
V-it's fine im used to it you used to have nightmares all the time and you would wake me up.
A-haha memories!
V-I think you woke Jughead up.
A-wow then that was loud.
Call from Ronnie
"So I woke a Jughead up?"
"Yeah you did" she giggled.
"He probably fell asleep again" I chuckled.
"Probably" she giggled.
We ended up talking till 3:00am but then decided to go to bed since we have school.

Veronica's POV
I woke up at 7:00 to get ready for school since school starts at 8:30 and I was surprised by who was at my door.
Hey guys I hope you like my story so far my mind is kinda broken😂 school broke my brain. I hope you guys are doing good and having a good time through quarantine it's tough for all of us and I just want to say be safe and say safe! Love you guys!💖💝💖
1564 words!