CHAPTER 16: THE DECISION

FUCK!
Y/N xoxo

Although it was late and you both had work the next day. Caroline had been waiting up for your text.

A good 'fuck'?
Caroline xoxo

Definitely a good fuck.
Speak tomorrow.
Y/N xoxo

—————

The following evening, Bonnie and Cami turned up midway through telling Caroline everything. Including that if she needs to, she will call her.
Caroline was a very open person when it came to her sex life. She would tell you everything in detail, with specifics. You were never usually like this but your experiences with Elijah made you want to tell her.

Bonnie and Cami were your best friends as well, so if you were going to share this with Caroline, you would need to share with them.

Instead of just awkwardly explaining, you decided to hand them the envelope and they read through it all. Giggling in between pages like a couple of teenagers.

When they were finished reading both of them looked at you.
"Well, come on! What did you say" Bonnie asked sliding the booklet back into the envelope and handing it back to you.

"I haven't said anything yet"

You hadn't yet told them about the trial run you had and that he had been making excuses to come to your desk all day today, making comments about the rope burns on your wrists as though he was curious as to how you got them. Each time, he gave Caroline a playful wink. Damon was becoming increasingly jealous. He knew about you and Elijah from the second he walked into the meeting room on the first day. But he still had a lot of respect for you, so didn't mention it. 

Cami looked confused. "You haven't seen him since?"

"Fucking hell!" Caroline got fed up and explained for you "Long sorry short: She had a trial run. And he has asked her to choose between a gentle or rough fuck. He's coming to pick her up in half an hour".

You flushed hot and your cheeks turned pink. "Thanks Caroline".
You were unsure yourself if this was sarcastic or a general thanks that you didn't have to tell them.

—————

20 minutes later he was at the door to your apartment.

"Come in" Caroline shouted. He stepped into the apartment and through the door into the lounge. "She's just in the shower. Feel free to make yourself comfortable"

"Oooh, do you think she would mind if I join her?" Elijah winked at Caroline playfully before noticing that there were others in the room and nodding to the strangers politely.

Caroline had introduced Bonnie to Elijah by the time he had taken a seat. "It's a pleasure to make you acquaintance Miss Bennett" he stood and shook her hand before sitting back down into the armchair. It was a very comfortable chair and you could easily sink into it, in fact you had fallen asleep there on many occasions, but his perfect posture remained.

"And you've met Cami, although there was definitely some funny business going on under the table when you did, so I don't know if you remember her?".

"Caroline!" You shot her a glaring stare as you entered the lounge. Your hair still wet and a towel wrapped around you. She didn't say anything else, just stared back but with the Caroline Forbes signature smile.

His eyes lit up when he saw you. No one had ever looked at you this way. Even Damon, after 2 years of dating he didn't once say or show you that he loved you. With Elijah, the way he looked at you, the way he smiled at you, the way you felt when he touched you. He was perfect.

Elijah made small talk with your friends for 10 minutes whilst you finished getting ready.

"You ready?" You asked emerging from your room, now dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

When you were nearing the living room door, Elijah turned to your friends. "Its been a pleasure to see you all. Also, it's my little brother, Kol's, birthday this Friday. You are all most welcome to join with the festivities."

One you were outside, Elijah pinned you to the passenger side of his car and crashed his lips down onto yours.

"You know, that is the first time I have picked you up and not tasted alcohol on you" He said in surprise, pulling out his car keys and handing them to you. "As promised".

You took the keys eagerly and raced round the the drivers side.

——————

On the way to his house, he never took his eyes off you.

You asked if anyone knew about his 'playtime' and you nearly crashed his car forcing him to grab the wheel when he responded with "Rebekah".
Once you had regained control of the car, he explained that he confides in her because if a woman needs to seek another woman for anything, from as little as needing a tampon or an issue that had happened with him, then there is the support of her there.

"It was actually her idea for the water " he explained. "She said that I need to make sure to keep my 'play things' hydrated" He mimicked her on the last part. 

This made your mind wander to how many other 'play things' he has. But quickly shook the thought out of your head not wanting to head down that road yet.

Pulling into Elijah's favourite spot outside his house, he came round and opened the drivers door.
He got in the car himself, pulling the lever and pushing the seat back to its usual position.

"Rebekah has made us dinner." He explained the divine smell spreading through the house. "Please, follow me."

Entering the large dining room, you sat down with the Mikaelsons and ate. Teasing Elijah the entire time by rubbing your foot up his leg whilst making conversation with Kol about his upcoming birthday that Elijah mentioned earlier, Kol was the only sibling you hadn't spoken to properly. Well, besides Finn but he wasn't there.

After dinner Elijah led you upstairs, following you closely. At the top, he grabbed your arm and spun you round gently pushing his lips on yours.

"You have a decision to make" He swallowed hard nervously. "Whichever room you lead me into now..."

You looked at the door to his room then turned your head towards the other. Biting your bottom lip you took his hand and led him into his own bedroom.

As soon as the door shut, you were pushed against it. His lips hit yours hard and then they moved down onto your neck.

"Are... You... Certain?" He asked in between kisses.

"I was certain as soon as I had read through your booklet" You said with a smirk.

He pulled off you in shock. "You little minx!"

He kissed you harder, pulling your hips into him so you could feel his excitement against you.
You let out a soft moan as you felt warmth at your core.

"And them noises!" He breathed onto your neck. "You really do drive me wild. It is one of the reasons why I love you"

You pushed his shoulders back so you could look into his chocolate brown eyes, currently darkened with lust. "Elijah? What did you just say?"