Chapter One: Forbidden (Ciel's POV)

Nervousness seemed to engulf this porcelain being in his entirety.

His wings - colour more prominent white than the snow covered grounds of Winter and softer than the finest of Egyptian cotton - wrapped around his thin torso as if to shield and hide himself from the very realm in which he had come to reside in.

This boy, clad in tow-coloured white garb, a creature, so to say, bore the once well-known name of Ciel Phantomhive. Though all memory of such events had long left his recollection, the Heavenly being once was an inhabitant of the mortal realm, and was indeed a large idol in said place. He was an Earl, esteemed and widely-known for his extremely young age and inheritance of the Funtom company, once governed by his late mother and father. He had passed at a young age as well, and had forever since, to his own surprise, remained in Heaven with his other celestial siblings.

Donned with nothing but what could be perceived to be the most undiluted of ivory and flaxen attire; he - in his own mind's eye - felt as though he had little to no right to dress in such beautifully creafted robes, let alone possess such lavish accessories as his golden and flourishing halo and snowy feathered appendages, though he knew not why he had such feelings of unworthiness.

No, his halo - in his own personal opinion - had long since shattered, seemingly ages ago. His pure wings had rotted away, deteriorating slowly, feather by feather falling from it's place upon his back. The reason being that this particular angel of the Lord had a dire secret; a secret that would surely reserve him a singular path to the deepest and darkest pits of Hell along with all the other fallen children of the God of Heaven.

However, in his case, that is the exact place where he longed to be.

Oh, yes, how he yearned to be in hell. Why, some may ask? The burning grounds of Hell was the eternal residence that his forbidden lover had been shackled to.

Sebastian Michaelis. That was the name that haunted his once peaceful slumber, and yet somehow also managed to encircle his every waking moment. In normality, demonic creatures and celestial beings were engraved with a natural hatred for one another, having gained such thoughts through a life-long feud created by a singular angel, fallen from Heaven. One side being the minions and slaves of Hell, the other, his own angelic brethren. However, for this particular pair, the meeting between the two was much different than any other.

The determined bluenette could not recall the previous encounter at that very moment in time, though, considering he was on an important mission.

He tried his damndest to slip through the plethora of the other Heavenly beings, whilst remaining unnoticed, which ultimately proved to be successful. Now sure of his safety, Ciel smiled contently, tucking his slightly large wings behind him snugly. With a somewhat relieved sigh, he approached the barrier doors; the doors to the other side where he was long-ago forbade to enter. There, he waited patiently for his beloved raven to arrive and keep him company for the remainder of the night.

"Do hurry, my dearest Sebastian. I miss you something terrible..." He uttered softly underneath of his own breath. As he waited, he imagined a demonic life-style. Beautifully tainted heart, night-like black wings, no more burden of a halo... fuchsia hues that portrayed one's inner and truest self. All of these minor details caused his child-like smile grow, although his heart-rate sped up with the emotion of anticipation.

"Do hurry..."