The Last Moment

"Boys we're almost done

"Boys we're almost done. Just hang in there. Let's give our best for ARMY. Fighting!"

The stage lights shone with a beautiful purple and red. Meanwhile, ARMY's from around the world awaited for their seven singing miracles to step onto the stage. It's one of three days until their tour ends and they wanted to make it a historical moment.

ARMY chanted their names in the purple ocean of army bombs.

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!"

The crowd roared as one by one the boys made their way into the spotlight. Seven supported by millions awaiting to be on stage, loved by all who seek for...well, love.

Namjoon speaks into his mic after their show reminiscing about how BTS became one.

"It was very hard for us when we first became BTS. Jimin hardly ate with us. Jungkook made it hard on himself for his mistakes. We all were different. However, our differences make us who we are."

Jimin and Jungkook cried silently as he spoke while their brothers comforted them. They stood in that one significant line speaking from their hearts and nothing else.

"Thank you ARMY. Thank you all for making us who we are, as a family. We love you!"

Jimin pitches in with his tear stained face and happily sings before they celebrate, "You're so lovely! I'm so lovely! We're so lovely!"

The firework show began while the boys sang
'2!3!'. Their tears were falling endlessly as ARMY sang along. Their hearts filled with happiness and overloading joy. It was a moment they would never forget. Their purple ocean grew and grew as their bombs flickered until they could see the extent of the place. Of how many people loved them for who they are and the truth they tell through music.

Never wanting to say goodbye, a huge firework burst catching the attention of their singing family. The boys hurriedly and exhaustingly run back stage and listen. With tears still falling they end the concert with a last boom.

Jungkook usually being the peppy one, walks towards me with a small frown. I watched the whole concert so of course I knew why he cried.

"Noona, Namjoon hyung made me cry. Jimin hyung too!"

I chuckled and took him into my arms. His crying slowed as I held him until he relaxed.

"Feel better? I'll make you my famous hot chocolate when we get home."

Seokjin overheard I'd be making cocoa and made his way over to the both of us. He placed his hands on his hips and looked at Jungkook with a glare.

"Jungkook! She's busy. Remember, she's our support team. She runs around trying to keep everything together."

I turn to Jin with a big smile letting him know it's alright. He gives me a hug and nudges my hair, messing it up only a little. As the famous and well known worldwide handsome, he knows his limits. He turns to Jungkook and holds him in a light chokehold. Jungkook laughs and Jin nudges his hair.

"Hyung! Let me go! You're gonna tickle me I know you are."

Surprisingly, he let go of Jungkook and jogs away. Leaving Jungkook confused but happy he didn't get tickled. I fixed his hair and pushed him off to be with the others. I was the one who felt loved whenever I were with them. For every moment I were alone, I felt empty like an empty mug of coffee.

The thought of being alone made me feel sick. A few moments later, I realized it wasn't just being alone. I actually felt sick to my stomach and dizziy. It must've been from the constant movement and sleep deprivation.

Soon enough it was time to go home. Everyone looked overly exhausted. The boys noticed my exhaustion and rushed over. Taehyung rushed to me first and grabbed my forearm to hold me up.

"Noona are you okay? You look pale." Taehyung asks and I can sense the fear and nervousness in his voice.

Namjoon steps in to grab my other arm. They hold my weak body up while trying to figure out what to do.

"Lets get her to the hospital." says Jin, the calm but scared one. I, however refused to go. It wasnʻt a case where I felt extremely nauseous or dizzy or at least that's what I thought.

"Iʻm fine guys, its just a little headache."

The boys refused to let me feel anymore sickness and took me straight to the car. Resting my head on Taehyung's lap and my legs on Jungkook. Ignoring any security, they head straight to the hospital in a hurry. My condition worsened as I became unresponsive which made the panic rise and Jin picked up the speed.

40...

"I told her to slow down. I told her."Jimin says as he sobs quietly and strokes my hair. Yoongi realizes how fast Jin was actually going and becomes a little frightened.

"Jin youʻre driving a little fast. Slow down a bit."

"Do you not see the condition sheʻs in? Any slower and she could die for all we know."

50...

Hoseok finally speaks through the chaos. "Jin please slow down, your going really fast and there's 8 of us in here."

Seokjin doesnʻt listen and instead puts a little more pressure on the throttle.

60...

"JIN Slow Down!" Yoongi yells as the speedometer measured 60 mph. The boys jump in surprise at the tone of his voice. Panic circled the atmosphere, overwhelming the fact that you were unresponsive.

Just when they thought nothing could get any worse than this, the tires lost traction. The car swerved, swinging its contents to the right along the wet road. Luckily, they didnʻt flip.

As soon as the car settled in place, Yoongi visibly tensed and spoke in a harsh voice, "I told you to slow down hyung! What do you not understand when I say slow down!"

Jin looks back at Yoongi through the rear-view with his teary eyes. "I'm sorry, but you know what she means to me, more so to us. She isn't even performing with us and still has these breakdowns. Just let me be."

The car sat perpendicular to the opposite side of the road. Headlights shined through the car as Jin started to fiddle with the ignition. From the looks of it, the car swung too harshly causing the vehicle to stall. Not to mention, it was raining, cold out, and with the water in the engine means all power lost.

Right now, he regretted his decision. Had he listen to his members, they wouldn't have been in this mess. The bright light inched closer, and closer, and closer. The engine miraculously started up...

But it was too late...