twelve

zion and i are on the plane back to ottawa to pack my things. i still think it's crazy how i am going to live in my own place by myself and get to see my best friend everyday. i was really happy. zion is sleeping and i was watching movie on my laptop. we have been flying for six hours i decided to go to sleep too. i laid my head on zions lap and closed my eyes and slowing started dozing off.

i woke up to zion shaking me and people grabbing their things and getting off the plane. 'come on we are here and my mom is waiting for us.' we got up and followed everyone out that plane. i didn't really bring anything with us since we were going to be with our family and we have somethings here. as we were walking to where is mom was waiting fans came asking for pictures with us or just zion or just me. seeing zion meeting his fans always warmed my heart.

we made to mandy she gave us both hugs. we got in the car to drove home. also i forgot to tell you is zion and i live next to each other since middle school our moms found a house next to each other and here we are. parties were always the best when our two families came together they were so much fun.

we got to my house and knocked on the door and my mom opened it. 'oh my... come here my baby.' my mom reached for me. 'hi momma i missed you.' i hugged her. 'i missed you too.' she smiled. 'hi how are you?' zion hugged her. 'i am amazing how are you?' 'i am good.' 'oh and happy late birthday.' 'thank you.' we all walked in and elom was playing video games with my little brother kai. 'where is marie?' i asked my mom.'she is getting dress she was in the shower before you guys came.' i walked in the kitchen and it smelled so amazing. 'mom what are you making?' 'making my own chick fil a chicken nuggets because your sister saw it on a youtube video and asked if i could make it for dinner today.' 'oh well she picked a right day to ask for this.' 'do you have fries?' 'no can you go buy some?' 'yeah i am going to wait for marie so i can say hi.' 'okay and i got you some boxes so that you don't have to go get some.' 'cool thanks.' 'so anything happened to you and lover boy yet?' 'no we almost kissed yesterday night at this party but edwin and izzy sprayed us with water guns and he got mad. before that he told me he wanted to fuck me because i looked good when i was dancing.' my moms eyes winded. 'what else happened?' 'he told me a few nights after i got there that he always knew since middle school that he wanted me to have his kids and he has been in love with me since elementary.' i said with a big smile across my face. 'aw did you tell him anything?' she asked. 'yes basically almost the same thing he told me.' 'aw you really like him don't you.' she smiled at me. 'i always have.' i turned to see zion and micheal play fighting like they always did i smiled looking that them. micheal stood up on the couch and turned and saw me his eyes went wided. 'charli!!!' he yelled. he came running to me. 'hey buddy. i missed you.' i hugged him. 'i missed you too.' look i have to show you something he grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs to his room. 'look at my bed!' he pointed to his new bed. 'momma got you a big boy bed?' 'yeah because danielle is going in your room and kai is going in danielle room and this is going to be my room.' he smiled happily. 'charli!' i heard my sisters voice behind me. 'hi i missed you dude.' she came and hugged me. 'i missed you too.' i smiled.

marie  went with me to the store so we could have sister time. 'so i thinking that i might let you have my bed room set instead of me taking it la and just make moms job easier and letting you keep it. it is still new and i will just buy me another room set for la. cause i know your dresser is broken so you can keep mine.' 'yes thank you.' she smiled. the rest of the way to the store we talked and listened to music.