twenty five

'hi guys welcome to my channel. i am charli. today i am going to be doing a q and a about myself. so i asked you guys on instagram if you guys had any questions for me and there was a lot i screen shot some of them.'

'first question. where are you from? i was born toronto then i moved to ottawa and lived there basically my whole life.'

'when is your birthday? my birthday is july 10 1999.'

'what's your zodiac sign? i am a cancer.'

'if you could live anywhere in the world for the rest of your life where would you live? i would probably say either here in la or hawaii.'

'how long have you known zion? i known zion since second grade.'

'dream vacation? ou on an island like bora bora any island really or mexico on the beach.'

'how are you so beautiful? i don't know ask my momma.'

'are you close to anyone in your family? i am close to my mom and siblings. my grandpa and a few of my cousins.'

'favorite food? pasta and potatoes i could eat those all day.'

'would you follow fans back on twitter? i would i will do that when i get one thousand subscribers.'

'favorite type of food? mexican and italian food.'

'where have you traveled in the world? i been to france, germany, australia, fiji, new york, texas, califonia, north carolina, massachusetts, new jersey, pennsylvania, florida, wisconsin, nevada, washington and that's about it.'

'how is it having a best friend in a boy band? it's fun i like it because i get to share embarrassing pictures of him or cute pictures from when we were kids and seeing fans repost them. and hearing the music.'

'do you hear any of the boys unreleased music they have? no only zions music that he has on his sound cloud but the bands unreleased songs i tell them not to let me hear before they even decide to release it because i like to be surprise when it comes out just like the beanz.'

'how many kids do you want? i want maybe three or four but i am not sure.'

'what was your first ever job? i worked at an ice cream place in the mall.'

'pizza or tacos? ouu i love both but tacos.'

'favorite artist? ariana grande, lil skies, doja cat, prettymuch, maggie lindemann, dababy, kehlani.'

'how close are you with the other boys? we are close they are like my big brothers.'

'are you close with any of the boys girlfriends? yes i am close to maggie, ansley, izzy and i know her nick aren't together anymore but i am close to alexys too and charoltte.'

'do you like spicy food? omg yes i do ever since i was little i have always loved spicy food.'

'are mixed with anything? i am black, mexican, canadian and french.'

'okay guys this all for today i hope you enjoyed it. i love you guys and don't forget to subscribe, like, comment and share. bye.'