confessions

Jay's POV

It's been two months and I love my team, but I haven't told Zane my feelings....yet, and I thought today was the day I was going to tell him.

5 mins later 

I knocked on Zane's door "C-Come in" Zane stutter, he was still new to the talking thing but i'm helping him talk some more, I came in, "Hey Zane" I said "H-Hey Jay" Zane said "Ummm, can I tell you something?" I asked him, Zane nodded, I took a deep breath "Umm, I know we've been friends ever since we were four, and we known a lot about each other and we have some things in common and almost like the same thing, but I want to be more then friends." I said "W-What do you mean?" Zane asked, I took another deep breath "C-Can I just show you?" I asked, Zane nodded, I grabbed his face and pressed his lips against mines, he was blushing madly, I was about to break the kiss....

.......until he kissed me back, 'HE LIKES ME BACK, HE LIKES ME BACK' I thought happily, after a moment we broke the kiss looking into each others eyes, his eyes were a beautiful icy blue, "I love you Zane" I said blushing a bit "I love you too Jay" Zane said and we kissed again, this time a little longer.

this was the best day ever

Hey y'all...........sorry that I haven't posted in a while........

see y'all soon peace