Confessing Pt. 1

Your Pov:
Finally I had built up the courage to confess my feelings. I really didn't want to say it personally because I know that could ruin our friendship so I just decided to confess it in a stupid letter and hand it to him.
Written in the letter:

"Dear Felix,
We both know we have been friends since we were about 7, right?! I just wanted to tell you that...... I like you... Really a lot! I didn't have the guts to tell you in person, so I just decided to confess it to you in a stupid letter. Also will you like to be my boyfriend?
From your childhood friend,
Y\N ."

After writing the letter I put it inside my backpack to hand to Felix at school.
My alarm woke me up and my heart was beating very fast. My parents were both asleep so I just took a shower, changed into my school uniform, eat a small breakfast, and just grabbed my stuff and walked to school.

When I was inside the school building I went to go look for Felix. I just waited by in front of the school and waited for Felix as usual. After a while, Felix finally arrived.
Felix: Hi Y\N
Y\N: Hi Felix I have something to give to you
Felix: Sure, what is it?
Y\N: * Grabs the letter from backpack*
Y\N: * Hands the letter to Felix*
Felix: Oh ok thanks I'll read it after school and we'll meet by the patio after school.
Y\N: Ok