Chapter Seven:

Ashton's POV
It was nearing Christmas everyday.... "️I just want to be home for Christmas....." I said to Cal. "I know...." He said, trailing off. Then our room door opened and Luke and Michael walked in. "Hi Lads...." Michael said and obviously Luke just waved. Mikey and Luke sat on my bed facing me and Cal. "Christmas soon.... I just wanna be with Harper this holiday...." Mikey said. We all fell silent... Christmas was that time of year were our group all met up with our families and went out for a meal... "Wow.... Now that I think about it, it's been a crazy year... The One Direction tour, our album, 4 music videos, derpcon, our merch, the summertime ball, the jingle bell ball, Mikey losing his passport.... We've come so far.... And now where here..." I said, smiling slightly as all the memories from past year flashed through my head. Luke looked sad, Mikey frustrated and Calum worried about his sister.

Harpers POV
After James had got off the phone with Brad, he turned to me. "Harper show me the scars." He said. I turned away, tears threating to fall down my cheeks. "Harper show me." He said. I reluctantly pulled up my sleeves and showed James. "Harper... Why do you do this to yourself?" He said. I shrugged, knowing why. I missed Mikey and Cal.... Then my phone went off. "Alex😘- Hey.... Umm... What are you doing for Christmas seeing as 5sos aren't here?" The message read. I replied with "I dont know..... I thought maybe we could still all meet up but with us being mute i don't think that would work out....." "Who was it?" James asked, looking confused. I pointed to a picture of me, Alex, The Vamps and 5sos our mum had taken last Christmas. "Oh Alex..." He said. I smiled weakly but James knew something was up. "Harper what is it." He asked. Before I could reply with a note the doorbell rang. Me and James sped from my room and raced downstairs, only to be met with two people we really didn't need to see. "Nurse Isabelle? Doctor Matt? What are you doing here?" James asked. Then I spotted Alex behind Matt. 'No....' I thought.

Alex's POV
I hid behind Matt but Harper spotted me. The look on her face was upset, confused or something that I didn't like. "Guys? What's happening here?" The voice of Brad rung in my ears. I turned round and saw Brad stood about 3 feet away from me with my brothers Tristan and Connor. "Sorry but Alex Ball and Harper Simpson have been reported to us from your school. Apparently since the 5 Seconds of Summer lads have been taken to the asylum they too have turned mute, depressed and sudicial therefore they are to come with us." Matt said, turning to Harper once again. "Your not taking my twin sister!!!" Brad said, pushing past them to protect his twin. "I'm sorry Brad but they have to go.... I don't want Harper here if she's not going to talk to us...." Their mum, Millie, said. Isabelle grabbed Harpers wrist, then grabbed mine and pulled me and her to the van. "Harper.... Alex...." That voice was one that I thought I would never hear again..... Me and Harper looked into the back of the van and saw two faces we were shocked to see..... Michael Gordan Clifford and Luke Robert Hemmings. I turned to my best friend only to see tears of joy streaming down her face, causing her very natural make-up to slid down her face. I then realised I was also crying.... Mikey pulled Harper into the van and Luke then helped me in. "I thought you would have forgotten us...." Mikey said. Harper shook her head. "No...... Don't tell me you two have turned mute......" He said. We nodded sadly, tugging at our sleeves. Luke pulled mine and gasped.... Mikey then did the same. "Harper... Alex.... Why?" Mikey said, knowing full well he wouldn't get a reposne from either of us.....

|A/N| Hey!!!! Charley here!!!

So I actually managed to write this... 😁😁 took me awhile but I got there.....

Yesterday's chapter as you know was written by my irl friend, Charlie or bugbugxxx

So this is Charley signing off for today!!!

😘❤️💕☺️😍🎅🎄😜🙉💓👼💙🎶👍😄💞🙈🙈👔😏