Chapter Twelve

-Harper's POV-

As Mikey leaned down over me to lay small kisses down my neck I heard the door open and a shocked scream. "JAMES!" As I heard it Mikey rolled off of me and I pulled the covers up over my almost naked body. I looked over at the door to see who had called James and saw Tris standing in the doorway with a look of horror on his face. As James came up next to Tris the same look of horror passed across his face and then something else. White hot rage spread over his face and then he exploded " MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" James seemed angier then usual. "Dude, chill...." Mikey began. "No Michael. You were about to do it with my sister. I don't want you here, get dressed and leave.... NOW!" I hid under the covers petrified of my brother. "And you Harper." He said. I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on, still hiding from James.

Mikeys POV

I left Harpers house in a rage. So what? I loved Harper, a lot..... We were home for New Years and Christmas..... I was not going to let James ruin it. "Mikey,wait!" As I turned towards the voice I saw who was calling me, "Harper? What are you doing?" I looked around at her did she just speak? Did she just talk to me? "I came to talk to you, I know we have both been kicked out but it doesn't mean we can't have fun."

-Brad's POV-

I ran out of my room to see who at was going on and saw James stood with his head on Harper's door frame. "What's up James?" As I asked he looked at me with a look of horror on his face. "I just caught Harper and Mikey in here like I did with you and Jac." After saying it to me he placed his head on the door frame again. "It's ok mate, where are they now?" He looked up at me and just shook his head, " I kicked them out."
"Look do you want me to do after them?" I askes him wondering if it would make him feel better. All he did in response was shake his head at me. " Just let them be, give them some space."
|A/N|
Hey this is Charlie (Jac) I mainly wrote this chapter. Charley helped write this but I will make sure she writes more in the next. we will publish the next chapter soon.
This is Charlie and charley signing off.