ɞ┊preface

this book is written for fun and i'm in no way responsible over the characters except for y/n's personality in this book. lowercase letters are intentional and not by accident ;; the translations to quackity speaking in spanish and y/n speaking in japanese will be added at the end of each chapters.

male reader in quackity x readers are really hard to find and there are very little of them so i thought i should distribute to the community too ;) if you're a girl you can just change some of the things up in your head or hey, male oc amirite ladies- *ahem*

i have full permission to call quackity 'quacks' from he himself. i asked him in a vc back in early 2019 and he didn't mind it. to those telling me its wrong that im giving him a nickname despite not being close to him, pls stop. he used to join vcs and i took that opportunity to ask him about it.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚soulmate au's included˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

• similar ankle tattoo with soulmate
• certain thoughts from your soulmate could be heard. (telling who you are to your soulmate is forbidden)
• the first thing they say that has a deep impact to their soulmate will be written on their skin.
• forget me not disease - reqruited after seeing your love one slowly fall in love with someone else, making you slowly start losing memories of them until forgetting them completely.
• hanahaki disease - a disease where flowers start growing inside of you, coughing them out from one sided or unrequited love.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ setting ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

y/n is an 18 year old college boy living in the US with his half brother clay. y/n wears a mask to protect his identity just like his brother. y/n and alex are one of the 100 pairs of people who get their soulmates before the age of 16.