16

*Now you and Jungkook are at Jungkook's house*

//You and Jungkook are sitting on the couch at the living room while watching tv. You have been back from your mother's house a week ago.//

"Babe?" Jungkook called you while turned his head towards you.

"Yeah?" You said still focusing at the tv.

"Yesterday my mom called me" Jungkook tell and you turned your head towards him.

"Really? How is she?" You ask to snuggle towards Jungkook to cuddle him.

"She's fine, she said that she missed both of us, and she invited us to a family dinner tonight," Jungkook said while patting your head that is placed on his arm.

"Oh I miss her so much. Yeah let's go then." You say smiling at Jungkook.

Time skip:

//You are preparing yourself to go to the family dinner at Jungkook's parent's house. You actually feel nervous about it. Suddenly you feel someone is back hugging you. And you look over your shoulder and saw Jungkook.//

"Why arent you dress up yet?" Jungkook asks while kissing the back of your neck.

"I'm about to..." You answered quietly.

Jungkook then turns you around to face him and look at you. "What's wrong? Did something bother you?" He asks.

" I'm just nervous."

"Why?"

"Cuz your sister doesn't like me," you said almost tearing up.

Jungkoook hug you and said, "Baby, I don't care if my sister doesn't like you or hate you, as long as you know that I love you and I won't ever leave you." Jungkoook said while caressing the back of your head.

"But trust me, my sister is a good person, she may have a trust issue towards people but I guarantee that she'll like you just like my parents did. Okay?" Jungkook said making eye contact with you.

"Okay..." You replied.

"Now go get ready if not we will be late."

//You broke the hug and started to dress up. Jungkoook waits at the living room for you.//

Time skip

Your outfit, hair&makeup:

//After done getting ready, you when to the living room where Jungkook at

//After done getting ready, you when to the living room where Jungkook at.//

"I'm done, "You said

Jungkook who is sitting on the couch and said while getting up
" Finally! I thought you going to stay in the room for another 5 hours."Jungkook turned to face you.

//You pouted. Jungkook is mesmerized by the way you look. Jungkook is wearing a black suit that fit his body.//

"Wow! My wifey looks so pretty today." Jungkook said slowly walk towards you.