-4-

Y/n pov

Despite having just met the odd group of boys, you felt at home with them. It was a sudden feeling, like that you could never be hurt with them by your side or that even if you did get hurt it would turn out alright. Everything they did felt familiar. It was like we had all known each other for years.

Maybe it was stupid, reckless, dangerous, and a bad idea to go with them so question less. You didn't care though, it felt so carefree near them. This school year had been stressful and carefree was exactly what you needed to feel right now.

You were pulled away from your thoughts when you felt Seokmin squeeze your hand, you looked up to see the bustling street market. The whole street felt alive with the shouting of prices and people hustling to grab their items and go. While you soaked in the scene in front of you the boys around you were busy figuring out what lunch would be.

After a few minutes of you being zoned out and the boys talking too fast for you to understand anyway, the group started moving again. You were a little disoriented as you all quickly shuffled through the crowd to wherever the hell they all were going. The colors, sounds, and smells seemed to blend together in a harmonious way and you allowed yourself space out once again.

The boys eventually had gathered quite a bit of various snacks and such so they decided to go to a little park nearby and have a bit of a picnic. Once you settled down you shot another text to Mrs.Turner and got a first look at the street food laid out. Most of the group had already started to dig in, you were still a little nervous to grab something. Your hunger eventually won you over and you started to pick out little things.

After a bit of snacking things relaxed a little bit more again and reality hit you again. You hadn't really been paying attention to what they were talking about but you assumed it was something about music. Hoshi had been rambling about some sort of dance thing, it was hard to understand and he used a lot of words you didn't know. He proudly explained some sort of plan regarding the dance to the others for another few minutes, throwing his hands around every once in a while slightly pulling yours. Once he noticed he quickly apologized but continued, you could tell he was trying to keep his left hand still while the right continued to fly around.

Things quieted down and just like back in the cafe everyone got cozy, you were awkwardly picking at the grass trying to look like you weren't slowly building up a bit of a freak out over 13 soulmates. Despite feeling relaxed only a little bit ago your anxiety was piling up and you suddenly felt like you were having an under reaction before. You kept silent and to yourself while trying to distract yourself by tying knots with the grass around you for the time being.

"Hey, are you ok?" The sudden hand on your shoulder shocked you and you jumped a little but turned to see the worried faces around you. All attention was on you. 

"We can, uh, feel your anxiety?" Seokmin pointed at his heart, concerned eyes waiting for an answer. You sighed, but knowing you couldn't fake it decided in best to just tell them.

"I'm just starting to get a little overwhelmed over this whole soulmate thing, it's all happening so fast. I mean, I still barely know anything about any of you." They nodded understandingly. 

"Well let's fix that!"

A/N

Sorry this took so long I've been procrastinating to hell and back. I struggled to write this chapter because I realized how rushed the story felt so I felt like I wanted to go back and rewrite it but I wasn't sure, it was a whole mess. Eventually when I finish this story I might go back and rewrite all of it. We'll see.

Hope you all are doing ok, Peace out.