Chapter 1 - Annabeth

Annabeth
My life is perfect, I thought as we walked the streets of New York. Chubby Little 5 year old fingers gripped my hand,
"MUMMY LOOK ICE CREAM"Charlie squealed with delight as she shook my arm. PLEASE DAD another high squeakie voice begged. 8 year old Selina was on Percy's shoulders bouncing up and down with excitement, her blond ponytail swinging behind her. You sure you girls aren't to old for ice cream Percy teased, his dark hair blowing in the wind, dad you can't ever be to old for ice cream Luke said, isn't that what you always say. especially if its blue Percy said  and the two chuckled.
Luke was a spitting image of his father, black hair always messy and a mischievous grin that never left his face, the only thing that set him apart from Percy were his gray eyes. He looked so much like Percy did at his age when he first arrived at camp. it made her worried. She didn't ever want her children to go through what she and Percy had. She remembered their first quest like it was yesterday, the Golden Fleece, holding the sky, the labyrinth, the battle with Kronos, Tartarus and gaea. though the nightmares had never stopped she and Percy were always there to comfort each other.
now they were just things of the past and she and Percy could FINALY be happy. Percy lifted Selina off his shoulders and they all ran to go pick their flavours, their noses pressed against the glass. I rested my head on Percy's shoulder while watching our children, this is perfect percy, finally we can be happy, no more quests no more monsters.
Not sure about the monsters there's still plenty of them to go round but yeah it is isn't, those three are very lucky to have you as their mum, buuut even luckier to have me as their dad he laughed. I hit his arm playfully and he smiled that smile that I loved. let's go get some ice cream i said. I love you wise girl, I love you to seaweed brain. Percy kisses me and we join our excited kids.                                                                                                                                                                                       We stepped out of the store, salted caramel ice creams in hand and headed the direction of the park. Luke was walking behind us and Charlie and Selina were ahead chatting happily, their hands sticky with ice cream. I heard a booming of steps behind us and immediately knew what it was, I could never forget the sound of porphyrions footsteps coming to kill me.

Not a super long chapter but 🤷‍♀️hope you'll stick around for the next one, we're the action really begins