chapter 4 - Luke (son)

HEY DEMIGODS, back with chapter 4 also just to theirs no confusion this chapter is from Luke pov as in Percy and Annabeths son Luke not Luke form pjo just clearing it up, not my best but that's OK, enjoy 

We're on blackjack I'm at the end making sure my sisters don't fall off. Mum's next to us supporting dad. He's pale and coughing blood. I don't want Charlie and Selina seeing him like this, but I don't know how I can stop it, he's my hero i though with a heavy heart, I'm the reason dads dying, its all my fault. I should have just listened and stayed behind. Now dad is half dead with mum on another Pegasus next to us what if he doesn't make it. NO I won't believe it, dad will survive, he's saved Olympus twice, he's the best demigod of the century and he's my dad, i need him. he took the spear for me I should be dead, but it doesn't matter now we have to get to camp half blood. I've been to camp many times and it's one of my favorite places. The smell of strawberries wafting from the fields, the campfire songs and s'mores,the volley ball courts and the climbing wall, canoe lake and archery range. we've got friends their to, silenas best friend, Bianca lives at camp with her two dads Nico and Will, my friends jack and harry Stoll, Travis and Katie's twins. and charlie, Sammy (hazel and franks daughter) and Lizzy (piper and Jasons daughter) were inseparable.

It's dads favorite place to. He tells us story's before bed about all the quests he and mum went on, about chiron and Mr D and about how amazing camp is. My favorites are the ones when dad kills the nemean lion and defeats gaea. Mum and dad also told us about who we're named after I'm named after Luke Castellan, Charlie for Charlie becondorf and Silena for Silena beauregard who we're all hero's who died in the war in New York against the titans. Luke, Charlie whispers in a small voice, is daddy gonna be OK, Yeah Charlie bear he's strong. I don't know if I'm saying that to reassure her or myself, I can't tell her how bad dad injury's are I saw them up close the spear when straight through him. What about the story's will he still be able to tell us story's. I burst into tears and hug Charlie, I hope so Charlie bear I hope so.

Annabeth

Annabeth

We touch down outside the big house. Luke jumps off and runs to get help. I lay Percy on the ground. Thank blackjack And promise him I'm 10 doughnuts when this is all over. I pick up my girls. Hell be alright mum Silena says, he's the savior of Olympus. yes he is pumpkin, you girls wanna go find Sammy and Bianca. Charlie and Selina run off just as Luke runs out of the forest with will, Nico, Jason and piper oh gods yells piper is that really Percy. QUICK GET HIM UP TO THE INFIRMARY will yelled.

The rest of that day went like a blur. Percy had barley woken up after the Pegasus ride to camp, he had drips an oxygen mask, needles and bandages, and Apollo campers fussing over him. he was barley conscious and grunted in pain obviously trying to hide it, but he wasn't fooling me. I hated seeing him in so much pain there was nothing that Will or I could do so I just sat by his side holding his hand. Charlie and Selina were asleep on the Poseidon cabin and Luke was helping will bandage Percy's spear wound, though it wasn't the only one. more Apollo campers were stitching and bandaging Percy stabbed shoulder. I'm so worried my seaweed brain cant breath on his own he can barley even open his eyes. Hey Annabeth will called, his voice was low and sad, every part of be begged myself to stay at Percy side, but I stood and walked over to Will piper and Jason. they had grim expressions on their faces. piper was crying on Jason shoulder. we've got bad news will murmured. What is it I crocked as dread filled my veins. Well um, will began a tear rolled down his cheek, that spear was coated with gorgon blood poison. My heart dropped. Gorgon blood was lethal. NO NOO, NOT MY PERCY I sobbed as I sank to the ground. Luke caught me and pulled me back to my feet. he is strong, i forget he's the same age Percy and I were when were when on our first quest. mum he whispers i look down at my son, his mischievous grin that reminded h me so much of my seaweed brain was gone, Luke was always smiling but not anymore his eyes were red and puffy his cheeks wet with tears. i pulled him in for a hug and stroked his jet black hair as we cried. hell be OK I croaked in Luke's ear, he will be. he's Percy Jackson the two time savior of Olympus.

this one was a bit longer with 2 POVS hope you liked it, publishing chapter 5 as soon as i can