8.

Lelia POV
(Sitting at my new office, looking over some paperwork while on the phone with my dad) you said I'm not hard enough, but I've been doing my damn hardest trying to get his full undivided attention.....I knew this arrangement was a bad idea in the first place, it's like selling my soul.....no the only reason why I'm in this is because of what you promise me.......ughhh look I'll try to convince him to give you a call so you guys can talk.....like he is going to follow your rules and instructions, remember the last time when you try that move he laughed at you dead in the face and then turned and went on his way (buzz buzz buzz) hold on that's my secretary (putting down my cell phone, answering the office phone)

yes Jessica

Jessica: Sorry for the interruption, but Trevor is here to see you

Oh...ok let him in (ending call, going back to my cellphone) dad I have to go (seeing Trevor entering in the office) yes dad...ok bye...bye (ending the call)

Trevor: I hope I'm not interrupting anything

Just on the phone with my father with some business

Trevor: Well speaking of business, and I mean REAL business, did you receive your folder for preparations for the Liberty Summit

Oh you mean this red folder I put on the side, yeah I'll get to it when I feel like it getting to it

Trevor: Well I would suggest you get on it now before you are left behind....oh what am I saying, you are always behind when it comes to your responsibilities

Again...when I feel like it I will take a look at your precious folder that you wasted your time preparing to give to me

Trevor: The folder that you tossed away has the key things that could make or break you as First Lady of the United States, especially since this is your first official event as the newly appointed First Lady, and trust me you don't want pride to get in the way of proper judgement (turning and heads towards the door)

You know it's funny (seeing Trevor stopping at his tracks) how a person could feel entitled when one is given power. They think they are king of the world. BUT don't forget who has the ring on the finger (smirking)

Trevor: (turning around) oh you mean that cheap piece of jewelry that's around your finger that you are so proud about....pitiful (turning around again heading towards the door) read that file First Lady (turning the doorknob) oh and by the way always remember the way to a man's heart is through his dick.....since you are still using that black vibrator for your needs (exiting out)

At that moment I couldn't say anything else. How did he know about the vibrator.....so he wants to play that game, ok Tre you win this round, but I will saying checkmate. Watch your back.

Trevor POV

Trevor POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.