10. *

Reader's discretions is Advice
(Adult Content Chapter)

Samson POV
Damn kissing those lips of his brings the beast out of me full force. He shouldn't have provoked me cause his ass is mine to murder. Ughhh I could feel my dick wanting to come out so badly. While kissing him I grabbed his ass and hoisted him up letting his legs wrap around my waist while wrapping his arms around my neck kissing me with so much passion and lust.

Trevor: (stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes with so much lust) Baby can we take this to the bed? I want you inside me now!

Your wish is my command.

Throwing him on the bed, I got in between his legs and started sucking on his neck soon finding his weak spot. Trevor moaned out and arched his back as he was starting to get turned on.

Trevor: Mmmhm right there baby, that's my spot! Fuck!

  I began to take his shirt right along with his, so there be more skin to skin contact, kissing down his body from his neck to his belly button, then going back up to his nipples. Sucking right while playing with the other.

Trevor: ughhh yesss baby suck those nipples good!

How you want it baby, let me know (whispering into his ear as I began to slip off his black silk pants)

Trevor: I want you you to fuck me like you never have before, I need you deep inside of me rearranging my insides

Hearing this caused me to smirk as I got up to take my pants off.

Don't run from it, because tonight ima blow your fucking back out.

Before Trevor could respond, I was back on him kissing him intensely and massaging his tight hole.

Trevor: Fuck daddy, I-I need you in me right now!

Got him where I want him, I leaned over reaching the top drawer grabbing a bottle of lube. I popped the lube open pour some on my hard dick then massaging it slowly as I positioned myself between his opened legs. OnceI felt I was lubed up enough, I poured the cold liquid onto Trevor's puckered hole causing him to shiver. I then stuck two fingers in without warning and began going to work, stretching him out nice and wide for this thick, 10 inch member.

Trevor: Uhhhh daddy (cried out in pleasure at the stinging pain that shot through his backside, his eyes rolling back and his toes beginning to curl)

After about 5 minuets of me fingering Tre, I slid my fingers out earning a 'pop' sound and whining from Trevor at the lost of contact, only to stick my fingers in his mouth so he could get a good taste of himself. I lined himself up with his hole, and pushed in slowly letting him adjust to my size.

Trevor: Uhhhh, baby put it all in I can't wait!
(grabbing a hold of my dick trying to push it in further, but I stopped him from continuing)

  Uh uh baby we gon take it slow, I got this let me handle you (thrusting into him slow and hard)

I started off slow, taking my time as I slid in and out. Applying pressure to my hips, I started to twist, hitting his spot at an angle.