𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞! | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐜𝐤

—  𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

— 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

— 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

Life was boring. That was the only lesson he learned from detention.

Yes, Mark, the straight A's student has somehow managed to get detention, and why you ask?

Because he was 2 minutes late to class since he decided to be nice for once and help his English teacher, Mr. Lee, get his things to his office.

"I'm never being nice to anyone. Ever again," he grumbled as he stared at the clock. Time seemed to pass awfully slow, making Mark want to kill himself.

Finally, detention ended and Mark was dead tired. All he wanted to do was go to his dorm, ignore his annoying ass roommate and best friend who went by the name 'Lucas', go to sleep and never wake up.

That sounded like a nice plan.

Mark pushes the door to the dorm room open. He knew about Lucas' habit of leaving the door open after his afternoon classes. Mark didn't really mind much. After all, he didn't really have anything valuable in the dorm, so even if a burglar came in and snooped around, they wouldn't find much in the room.

Not looking around the room, Mark flops himself onto his bed. It smelt a little different but he took no notice of that. He was too tired to even care what was going on at this point. The shower was running, so Mark just thought it was Lucas showering, completely forgetting the fact that the slightly older male had told him he wouldn't be home today.

Just as he was falling asleep, he heard the bathroom door open. He paid no attention to it as he continues his journey to dreamland. As he was finally about to fall asleep, he hears 'Lucas' scream, startling the living daylights out of Mark, who jolted awake, his head spinning and eyes going blank from getting up too quickly. He groaned.

He looked at the person in front of him as his eyesight came back to him.

This isn't Lucas.

Mark was tired, and that was for sure. And he was certainly not in the mood to deal with his best friend's stupid pranks.

"Now's no the time, Lucas," Mark groaned and the boy in front of him frowns.

"I'm not Lucas and who the hell are you?!" the boy asks, looking mad.

"If you aren't Lucas, what the fuck are you doing in my room?! You're in the wrong room, disturbing people who are legit going to die, kid,"

The boy in front of Mark looks at him in confusion.

"Kid? Your room? Look around smartass, this is my room. And I am NOT a kid," the red-haired boys says in annoyance. Mark immediately freezes and looks around sheepishly.