₴ɆVɆ₦

Eunae goes back and forth, bored, stressed and heart overflowing with the crave of freedom.

  She slides to the locked door and puts her ear against it- muffled voices of the brothers heard.

  With a turn, her back rests against it and she sighs. "I've spent a few days of my summer break in this shitty resort and now I want out. I am going to Paris to eat a baguette and y'all can't stop me!"

  Click!

  Eunae hops feet away like Mario at the sudden unlock- words completely erased and Jaemin swings the door open before leaning against the frame.

  Staring down at her figure and clicking his tongue- he fixes the stray bangs of his hair lazily with his pinky. "I have news. Which one do you want to hear about first?"

  "The good one."

  He offers a lopsided smile, mocking and pushes himself off- approaching the girl before crouching down. "There's only bad news here for you, tigress."

  She furrows.

  "But they're both different. One, you'll have to remain in this shitty resort for more than just your summer break and two, you're coming out with us tonight for some gang activities," Jaemin states.

  "Gang activities? Why are you even bringing me?"

  He rolls his eyes. "Because, we can't let you stay here alone and let you escape. Difficult but, not impossible."

  "What activities are you even going to do?" Eunae queries, worried because she ain't planning to rob a bank.

  "You'll see, cub." He boops her nose before strutting out. "Change into something casual and light, easy to move around with. Check the closet."

  Then, comes the usual door shut.

  Eunae reluctantly nears the closet and chooses an outfit.

  Minutes after, Renjun comes to call her and they bustle down the stairs- her two other sisters wearing dark but in all honesty, cool ensembles.

  "Wow, you all look like a part of us now," Donghyuck comments and Jeno runs his eyes down the girls' figures.

  "Appearance-wise," he says before walking out the door- followed by the rest.

  Jaemin and Jeno click their car keys and two Bugatti La Voiture Noires light up in the huge garage upon them.

  The vehicles given a touch of luxury and aesthetic grunge of their own as they dazzle.

  "Buckle up, girls. This is gonna be a wild, long ass ride," Jeno speaks, getting into the car seat of the million-dollar car.

-

  The four boys climb up the gate effortlessly and they look at the girls.

  "Well?"

  Sisters look at each other.

  "What are you waiting for? Christmas? Climb over," Renjun orders impatiently.

  Jisung and Chenle stand behind their hostages, watching their every action.

  "Oof!" Saehyun lets out- accidentally landing knee first on the ground.

  "Get up, we're not here for sightseeing," Jeno says and they stroll deeper into the are.

  Jinae helps her sister up. "A school...?"

  Crunches of the small pebbles under their shoes fill the serene atmosphere until Jaemin stops. "There it is."

  A luxury car is parked under the roof labelled, Principal and Donghyuck drops the backpack he carries- making small clatters.

  He unzips it sharply- variety of spray cans revealed and the girls' eyes widen.

  Renjun pulls one out- shaking it. "Let's show them what real art is."