𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘼𝙩 𝙄𝙩

Back At It

April Henderson was born to Claudia and Henry Henderson on April 1st of 1966

April Henderson was born to Claudia and Henry Henderson on April 1st of 1966. That's why they named her April Cassidy Henderson.

She was a very adorable child, in her moms words. She was so innocent.

She had her dads blonde hair and blue eyes. But her hair was wavy like her mom.

When she was five, her parents had a baby boy who they named Dustin. April was overjoyed to have a baby brother. She loved him with her whole heart.

In second grade, she met her best friend Steve Harrington. They were inseparable. And that year her parents got divorced.

And then in third grade she met Nancy Wheeler and Barb Holland.

She was in two different friend group. But she made it work.

And in fifth grade her parents got divorced which shattered Dustin and April. Henry moved from Hawkins to California.

When she and Steve turned fifteen, they began to date. Which delighted April, she's always had a crush on him but was to scared to tell him. Obviously, Steve made the first move.

Everything changed sophomore year. Steve was popular, king Steve of the school as everyone called him.

April loved him anyway, though she never told him that. She knew Nancy, one of her best friends had a small crush on Steve but she knew neither of them would every betray her.

And Will, a kid she would babysit and one of her brothers best friends went missing. Which started many troubles for Hawkins.

He was thought to be dead.

And at a party at Steve's house, Bard had gone missing and April walked in on Nancy and Steve kissing.

It crushed her, but she forgave them after time. She loved Steve which shadowed her judgement.

Many things happened, like monster hunting with Nancy and Jonathan. Though things were awkward between her and Nancy.

Almost dying by a demigorgon definitely stirred things up.

Like Steve breaking her heart. He broke up with her.

It hurt so much that April had to leave Hawkins. She went to live with her dad in California.

Where she met Billy Hargrove. She and him had a fling before he confessed his love for her. So she avoided him until he and his family moved away.

Now, two years after what happened to Will and the demigorgon, April was finally back in Hawkins.

And everything was about to get worse again.

April Henderson
Portrayed by Giorgia Whigham

April Henderson Portrayed by Giorgia Whigham

"Of course Russians are the enemies."

Disclaimer

I do not own Stranger Things, or the characters/plots. I do however own April Henderson, any other original characters and their plots.

Dedications
WerecoyoteWitch97
freakwr1ters

Cover made by majesticmccall