Research

JUGHEADS POV
No no no no no no no! Fuck! I apparently slept with Betty..
I mean, I have nothing against sleeping with her, I'd love to, but not when I'm high and drunk and not when she was too! She probably didn't even want to!
I glare at her for a second. She steadies her head with her palms, staring at the wooden floor.
Just as I thought... she's apparently regretting it...
It's silent. No one knows what to say.
Toni clears her throat. "Yeah," She says finally. "That matches with my memory, and I didn't take any Jingle. Okay, so here, what I remember:
After the party started, everyone started drinking and taking Jingle Jangle without a limit. Reggie brought so much... Anyways, I remember Veronica making moves on Reggie and him starting to flirt with her as well, you guys really screamed through the whole house, that you were about to have the best sex of your life (Veronica and Reggie blush and cover their faces). After you guys left, everyone started to make out, Josie and Archie, Jughead and Betty and me and Cheryl. Just Kevin was lonely. Sweet Pea had left earlier. Oh, my god! There is a way to find out everything!! Kevin was bored and high, so he started filming everything with his smartphone!"
Everyone looked at Kevin, who already was scrolling through his photos.
"Here!" He shouts and everyone starts staring at the screen.

The first thing we see is Kevin's face, trying to handle the filming. Soon, he flipped over the camera and everyone could watch me and Betty make out. We are sitting on the couch, she has straddled my lap and we were kissing harshly. We were filmed from the side, so you could see me running my hands up Bettys thigh. "Set up worked out!" Kevin says on the video, while filming me and Betty. Set up? Did he set us up? Why?
How would he know, that I like Betty? I'm not really close to him, but him and Betty are...
Kevin swings the Camera through the room and we see Cheryl and Toni in the same position as me and Betty. Toni on top of Cheryl, making out.
The next couple that we would see is Reggie and Veronica making out on the armchair, Sweet Pea showed us. Suddenly, they stand up and Veronica screams ,"ByE bYe LoSeRs! mE aNd RegGie ArE gOnNa haVe ThE BeSt sEx eVeR nOw!" And they leave the Room.
Now, we see Archie and Josie kissing in a corner of the room. Kevin flips the camera again and says, "I'm gOnNa gOhoMe nOw!" the last thing we hear, are loud moans, I know they're Bettys, but no one else recognizes that. Why do I know how Betty moans?! The video ends.

I glare at Betty, standing behind me and our eyes meet. We both know, whose moans that were...
"Okay, Okay," Veronica says quickly. "I think, we should all talk with the ones we made out with, or slept with, to clear things up, all right?"
We all nod and Betty and I leave the room, to talk privately.

"Okay." She says, not looking at me, she walks circles, staring at the floor. "Okay, we made out, we possibly slept together-"
"-considering your moans at the end, we apparently did.."
She frowns at me. "How do you know it was me?"
"Thats the thing," I say. "If we hadn't slept together, how would I know what your moans sound like?!"
She slightly nods. „And what do we do now?" she asks in desperate.
I place my hand on her shoulders, turning her toward me. „We'll figure it out, together." I say, looking deep in her eyes.
She sighs and nods quickly.
„Come here." I say and pull her into a tight hug. With her arms wrapped around my waist, and mine around hers, I feel powerful. I slightly kiss her on the head and place my chin on her blonde hair.