Chapter 2: A "Not so" Convincing Tongue Twisting

A few days has passed since Tuki got wounded because of the weird chase she's been through. She was in her room while looking out at the window while knitting something.

Tuki: Hmm... When will I see him again?

She looks out at the sakura tree from her room although it was pretty far away, she notice someone was standing there though it was unclear because it's far.

Tuki: Huh? Is that—

She then ran towards her toy box before grabs a binoculars to see who that is, it was actually Dan, the Shiny Litten that she met yesterday.

Tuki: Great! I better be quick this time!

She quickly run downstairs to grab her same jacket that was already got fixed and the steel pipe that he lefte before.

Tuki: I better return this pipe too.

Ocean: Oh? Going out again, Tuki?

Tuki: Yeah! He's there and I have to meet him, also to return this pipe to him!

Ocean: *Giggles* Okay dear, but get back home early. We are harvesting our vegetables garden soon.

Tuki: Really?! Yes! More vegetables for everyday meal!

Ocean: Mhm, and of course this will help our income by selling the vegetables to everyone in this Island.

Tuki: Can't wait for it Mom! Oh, I better get going. I'll be back soon!

Ocean: Don't go too far out sweetie.

When Tuki starts running passed some pokemon while greeting them, she suddenly stopped when she saw Rose was there while holding checkers board.

Rose: Oh hey Tuki! The Mayor wants me to play checkers with him, wanna come along?

Tuki: That would be nice, but I have something to be taken care of. Be seeing you soon! *Runs away*

Rose: Huh? What's with the hurry?

But she was too late, the Liteen has already left the area when she just arrived.

Tuki: Awww pooie, I missed him. Maybe he left some trails.

While observing the sakura tree and the ground carefully, she notice the paw prints that has some sakura petals on every step that leads towards the forest.

Tuki: I better be careful.

-

-

A few minutes has passed, the pawprints lead her to the top of the hills on the Island. She notice there are a few houses than there is on the ground under the hills.

Tuki: Huh? I didn't know there were more houses here.

She starts walking around while greeting the pokemon she passed through until she arrives at a house where the pawprints lead her.

Tuki: This must be it. *Knocks the door* Hello?

The door of the house slowly open as she saw a female Alolan Raichu was opening the door while looking down at Tuki.

Alolan Raichu: Oh? Hello there. What brings you here?

Tuki: I wonder... do you have a son who is a shiny Litten?

Alolan Raichu: Shiny Litten? You must be talking about our son, Dan.

Tuki: Yes! Can I see him?

Alolan Raichu: Well, he did lock his room after he came back from grabbing a sakura tre branch. I recall our Island don't have that type of tree before.