Chapter 7: Passed Away

Under the falling rain right in Dan's home, Ocean was still sitting with Dan's parents while she looked pretty shocked about what they have told her.

Ocean: T-Tumor? Under his skull?

Torracat: Yeah, it appears right after his birth. It wasn't much of a deal until it got worse yesterday.

Alolan Raichu: And the doctor said it could potentially kill him slowly by taking his immunity then slowly stops his heart from beating.

Ocean: Oh Arceus... Why didn't you tell us sooner?

Alolan Raichu: It will make everyone terribly worried about his life, despite he can't be save since if the tumor got lifted, it'll still kill him.

Ocean: Oh... So, that's why he didn't want to have friends before.

Torracat: Yeah, he refuses to make anyone miss him knowing his life is pretty short.

Ocean: ... He made a lot of friends... I couldn't imagine what they will say about this...

Suddenly there were a lot of loud door knocking outside before Alolan Raichu came to the door and answer it

Alolan Raichu: Yes?

She was shocked to see it was Tuki and the girls carrying Dan on the branches stretcher while covering him in banana leaf to keep him dry, then they quickly ran inside the house before they all fell on their knees and they put Dan down on the floor.

Alolan Raichu: Tuki?! Girls?!

Tuki: Ms. Raichu! Please help Dan! H-He's in trouble!!

Alolan Raichu carries Dan on her arms while looking pretty sad, she then bring him into his room without saying a thing.

Tuki: M-Ms. Raichu?!

Torracat: Come on girls, your four are pretty wet.

Torracat and Ocean covers the girls with towels and they starts to dry them of with them.

Ocean: You've done a great job bringing Dan here.

Tuki: Hehe! Well we did try our best! We're doing it so Dan can be healed again!

Rose, Zumi, and Fleur: Yeah!

Torracat: Oh? Uhh... About that...

Rose: Don't worry Mr. Torracat! The stretcher we made is strong enough; he didn't fell on the ground!

Zumi: Yeah! And I'm the one to make sure the knots are strong! He ain't falling even a tiny bit!

Toracat: B-But...

Fleur: It's alright Mr. Torracat. The banana leaf on him manage to cover him from the rain, no drop of rain is touching him.

Torracat: L-Look, he...

Tuki: Now we'll just have to wait until he wakes up, then we can have some fun hanging out under the rain!

Rose: Sounds like a plan!

Zumi: Yeah! I'm in!

Fleur: *Giggles* Agree.

Torracat: *Facepaw and groans* Why can't they listen?

Ocean: *Sigh* I guess they are just too excited.

Torracat: I can't really imagine what will their respond be if they found out...

Ocean: I... I couldn't imagine it either...

-

-