Chapter 2 - Decision

"What the.." You gasped

You were so shocked that you hit a desk while getting up.

"Ouch!" You yelled.

You quickly got up and looked around. The room resemble the classroom next to the stairs to the basement in Danganronpa. You know that 'cause of the odd placement of the vent.

"M-maybe I should explore.."

You walked out and started to explore. After a few moments you saw an exisal heading your way. You wasted no time and started spinting pass the enormous robot. While running, you were very confused. Why was there a giant robot? Then you realized. The classroom, the design, the robot. You were IN Danganronpa! 

You panicked and nearly tripped. You were in a killing game! You were a little bit excited but very scared. Looking at the circumstances, you are probably gonna die before Shuichi and Kaede even start planning their idea.

You continued running until you see the gym. Every other character are there so you would safe, right?

The moment you arrived at the gym, you almost fainted. All of your favorite characters were there!

"Oh my gawd!" You wispered underneath your breath.. The teenage Sherlock Shuichi. The avocado man Rantaro. The perfect mom Kirumi. The robophobic rat Kokichi. And the mastermind Tsumugi... You looked at her with hate. She's the one who force them to kill eachother.

You made up your mind : From now on, you will be The Ultimate Pantomath since you know everything about this game. Your main objectif right now is to get Rantaro to live pass chapter one. Hopefully you will succed.

"Rise and Shine, Ursine!" 

"Ha!" You looked behind you. The Monokubs just appeard there.

You quickly backed off and that's when Monokuma appeard.