2

Dahyun's POV

Letter:

" THIS IS THE PRODUCER OF THE SHOW WE GOT MARRIED AND WE WANT YOU TO PARTICIPATE ON OUR REALITY TV SHOW WITH  YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND TO BE WILL FACE DIFFERENT CHALLENGES AND WILL LIVE WITH EACH OTHER LIKE A REAL COUPLE WOULD DO FOR A YEAR AND A HALF. YOU WILL ALSO DO ACTIVITIES THAT ACTUAL COUPLES DO. WE DO APPRECIATE IT AND WILL LOVE IT IF YOU SAY YES. IT WILL START IN A WEEK .GOOD DAY."

Sana unnie, Tzuyu and me are still speechless. While we are still on our own worlds we did not notice our other staff  "ehem" he fake coughed and that caught our attention... He handed me a notebook "Dahyun shi starting today you should take a picture and post it in the notebook with words you want to ask or you want to say to your soon to be husband" I just nodded and bowed.
"Tzuyu yah, can you pinch me" Sana unnie said , and Tzuyu did pinch her "OUCHHH" she said while massaging her cheeks  "so it's not a dream, DAHYUNIE IS GETTING MARRIED!!" she excitedly stated, or more like shouted, Tzuyu face palmed because of Sana unnie. "I'm happy for you unnie" tzuyu said while grinning, and I smiled back. I honestly don't know what to feel, I looked at the notebook and took out my phone , "hey Sana unnie, Chewieeee let's take a picture to post in my notebook" I stated and they both nodded. I took it and posted it in my note book and wrote :
DAY 1
today I found out about all this... To my future husband, how do you feel about this? Are you also shocked? I hope to see you soon.

After all that we went to our dorm and Sana unnie is already updating them about the news and I just face palmed while Tzuyu laughed at me.
"Wahhhh really Dahyunieee??" Momo unnie asked and I just nodded.
"Who's your husband?" Nayeon unnie asked with a teasing tone I just shook my head and said " I still don't know who it is", "hmm I bet he's good looking huh Dahyun unnie" Chaeyoung said and I just shrugged my shoulder. "You must be feeling nervous" Jihyo unnie said and I nodded, she smiled at me "don't be , were here" she comforted me and this is why she's the best leader for me and I love her. "Our Dahyunie is all grown now" Mina unnie said while smiling , "yes she is, and I'm so happy for you" Jeongyeon unnie said, and with that Sana unnie yelled "GROUP HUGGGGG" and yep without a second wasted I was crushed with a warm hug, I smiled at myself and thought that I am so lucky to have them.

Hours have passed and it's time for bed but  I couldn't sleep, I am thinking about what happened today.
Who is he? Is he from a group? Is he kind? Do I know him? Have we met before? And many questions rushed to my head... what if I'm not that good enough for him? What will onces say? What will be their reaction? Will they accept it? will this be the start of fanwars? I do hope it's not... aishhh Dahyunie you're over thinking again...As many unanswered questions flood my head I did not notice that I drifted to sleep.