23

Dahyun's POV

It's been a week since I got sick and Jimin took care of me. The week were just us preparing and practising.

Today we're doing a photoshoot and afterwards a fan meeting.
We did units, like 3mix, j line and maknae line photoshoot, then an individual, lastly our group photo.

We finished the photoshoot for about 2 hours and a half.
"Okay kids gather around" Jihyo unnie ordered. "We finished our photoshoot right?, We'll go get lunch then straight to fan meet" we all nodded.

We board our van and went to grab a quick lunch then proceeded to the fan meet. We were walking to the building when we saw Kang Daniel and Heechul oppa waiting there, I looked at Jihyo and Momo unnie, their smiles are so bright.
We went and greet them, Jihyo unnie hugged her boyfieee~, while Momo unnie kissed Heechul oppa on the cheeks like ughh~ come on single hereee. I saw Tzuyu rolled her eyes at them " unnies hellooo were hereee, like RESPECT THE SINGLES, I demand to not see a Public display of affection hereee" she stated. " What a Savage maknae" I said, Nayeon unnie agreed and said, "well.... Shes not wrong".... All erupted in laughter.

After our heartwarming greeting we proceeded inside, the hyungs left for their schedule too.
The room is so full like there's no empty seats left, I'm glad Once came.
We sat on our chairs in our age order... Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie, Momo unnie, Sana unnie, Jihyo unnie, Mina unnie, Me, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu.

Jihyo unnie became our mc for todays event, we started with questions from the fans, "This is a question for our Chaeyoungie, Chaeyoung-shi how tall are you?" Everyone laughed, Chaeyoung pouted , "ahh unnie stoppp" she whined, "I'm just joking, so this is your real question, are you planning on getting another tattoo?"

Third POV

" Hmm that's actually a good question, I do, not now but I guess in the near future" Chaeyoung answered. The next question is for Momo, "Unnie if you were to choose between Jokbal and Heechul hyung, who or what would it be?" Jihyo read and giggled.
Momo scratched the back of her head that caused onces to laugh at her cuteness, she thought for a moment then answered, "Jokbal", Tzuyu faked gasped, "really unnie?? I bet Heechul sunbaenim is hurt" and they all laughed.... The fan meet proceeded for hours, Twice enjoyed seeing and being with once.

Jimin's POV

DAY 26

Dahyunieee I'm currently laying on my bed after our shoot of Run BTS.... I wish I could see you right now.

After our shoot I went straight to my bedroom and laid down, I'm so tiredddd....
When I was about to close my eyes and sleep , I heard a knock on my door, "hyung let's go swimming" Jungkook said, and at the mention of swimming I quickly stood up and went out, like who wouldn't? It's swimming y'all.

We went to a resort and lucky us there's few people around.
The place is so huge and clean...
We got changed, I was only wearing my shorts exposing my abs, "ooohhh I guess Jimin's working out lately" they teased me, I just ignored them and jumped in the pool, and soon enough the others came.
What will Twice's reaction when they watch this episode? I thought to myself, then  I forgot , Dahyun's probably gonna watched this too, I facepalmed to myself when Suga hyung noticed," what's wrong?" He asked, " I'm swimming with my shorts only" I said, "so? We're swimming" he stated like it's the most obvious answer ever, "hyung Twice and Dahyun will probably watch this" I stated back. Suga hyung laughed at me, "come on Jimin relax", I went out of the pool and wear a t-shirt atleast.

After about hours of swimming we decided to eat, we ordered many things...... " Hyung, I heard twice's comeback is tomorrow" Taehyung said, I looked at him "really??" I asked and he nodded. "I hope their comeback and promotions will be a success" I stated. "Bro, they're twice, they're successful" RM hyung replied.... Good point.
They proceeded on eating while I think, hmm how can I surprise Dahyunie??.... An idea popped in my mind... I'll talk to Sinb.

Third POV

By the time twice's fanmeet ended it's already around 7 pm, and damn they were tired playing games with once, they enjoyed and savoured the moment. BTS on the other side went to BigHit to talk to gfriend... "But why Sinb?" Asked Jin , "well... They're close" Jimin simply answered.
They knocked on the practice room door and went in....

Sinb's POV

We're practicing our dance when someone knocked on the door and came in, when we looked at them it was BTS sunbaenim, we greeted them and bowed.... "What brings you here sunbae?" Yuju asked, "I came to talk to Sinb" Jimin oppa said and looked at me, in disbelief I pointed at myself and asked "Me?" He nodded.

"Sinb shi, I know you're close with Dahyun" he started , oh boy I know where this is going, " I wanted to know what things or what others she likes" he finished.
"Well, Dahyunie likes chocolate, I mean she really does, one time she said she can't live without chocolate" I said and laughed when I remembered that moment.
"Bit why are you asking oppa? I questioned.... "Well.... Their comeback is tomorrow , and I know they'll be busy and tired so I want to do something for her" he said while looking down, awww he's shy, I hope their relationship will be real cause I ship DahMin.
"Oh and oppa, Dahyunie's Birthday is also tomorrow" I stated... He looked at me eyes wide, his face is so funny , "Really!?" I nodded.

"Thanks for your help" they said and we bid our good byes.

Jeongyeon's POV

We went straight home, tomorrow will be very busy for us, our music video will be released later tonight. Yes tonight, not tomorrow, tonight..... A surprise where anybody wasn't expecting it.
We arrived at home around 8 and I know everyone is tired... Luckily Dahyun went straight to her room and so the plan started....
We went to Jihyo's room because it's far from Dahyuns.
"So whats our plan?" Momo asked... "Tonight will be the release of our music video, and tomorrow is our schedule at fan sign in the morning around 9" Nayeon started and everyone nodded, " what if let's make Jimin and the others disguise themselves to go to our fan sign ? So that we can celebrate her birthday with her husband and her husbands group" she finished.
"That's..... Not a bad idea unnie" Sana said and nodded. "I'll text Jimin the plan".

Jimin's POV

My phone vibrated

"Hey Jimin, this is Sana we just wanted to know if you're in? We're planning a surprise for Dahyun's Birthday"

"Yeah of course, so what's the plan?"
I texted back

"You guys will disguise and come to our fan sign tomorrow, and by the way our MV will be released later tonight at 12 am"

Really? I thought it was tommorow

"Sure, we'll watch it, I will tell it to the others".

I checked the time and it's already 11:30, it's nearing.
I went out of my room and told the other the plan, by the time we finished talking it's already 12:01
"Hey let's watch their MV" I said.